Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Nike will not go for the contract when it's up. It will either be Adidas again or Under Armour.
Under Armour Jerseys are nice and many college teams like st johns this year with Under Armour and Adidas are making money with the NBA Jerseys but Nike wants the big markets and the NBA is not having that so you got a point

Hey guys, do any of you know what the NBA birthday coupon discount amount is? I was thinking it was 20% but I honestly don't remember.

Hey guys, do any of you know what the NBA birthday coupon discount amount is? I was thinking it was 20% but I honestly don't remember.

I used it back in Jan and got 2 custom Swingman jersey's for $180 ish shipped. 20%

I was wary too at first because it was only $50 plus $4.99 shipping but she had a return policy so I rolled the dice. 100% legit, only L and M left though but here's the listing link
http://bit.ly/1eN3Y7V

thanks for the heads up on this I ended up getting one (wade) everything checked out and was legit. Great steal at the price. I was worried about the WA in wade being suspect, they didn't match any of my swing mans. But they did match the HWC red heat jersey they released last season. So I am satisfied.

and whoever was asking about this jersey:

View media item 849510
I saw a full size run at a FANZZ location at the South Bay Galleria in Torrance, CA. So they are real.

thanks for the heads up on this I ended up getting one (wade) everything checked out and was legit. Great steal at the price. I was worried about the WA in wade being suspect, they didn't match any of my swing mans. But they did match the HWC red heat jersey they released last season. So I am satisfied.

View media item 849510
I saw a full size run at a FANZZ location at the South Bay Galleria in Torrance, CA. So they are real.

yup indeed they legit, at first i also doubt it so there will be pete maravich (3 style jersey) , stockton jazz ice mountain, kobe MPLS blue, adrian dantley jazz green.

since i'm jazz fan pete maravich and stockton will cop for sure, and then if i can find cheap one i will buy dantley too

View media item 849510
Good stuff bro! Glad the Wade worked out! Total steal.

LeBron HWC arrived today.
LL

LL

1996 nba allstar jerseys are up on fansedge.com for those interested..i saw a shaq,penny,mutombo and olajuwon

Is the birthday coupon tied to the specific account or is it a coupon code?
Tied to a specific account. My bday is in less than 3 months and I'm still looking to get a rev 30 Rose and Noah authentic. I was just wondering so I knew ahead of time what the price would be with it.

As for the Josh Smith swingman, good luck finding a reasonably priced one. Last one I saw on eBay ended up coming off at $110.

Tied to a specific account. My bday is in less than 3 months and I'm still looking to get a rev 30 Rose and Noah authentic. I was just wondering so I knew ahead of time what the price would be with it.

As for the Josh Smith swingman, good luck finding a reasonably priced one. Last one I saw on eBay ended up coming off at $110.
I paid roughly 90 for the throwback Dragic new with tags lol, I'm not expecting it to be a cheap find. Ebay comes up with nothing as of today so I was curious.

Back
Top Bottom