Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

yeah, pretty sure adidas didn't actually make this...

And besides the cut, the "M" on the size tag is not straight like that on my HWC Swingmans:

I'm going to say fake. Cut looks very off up at shoulders and newer soul Swingman jersey's don't have regular neck tags, they have the neck tape. As far as I know Adidas has not made a Barkley Soul Seingman ever. Only Johnson and Majerle both in white.
I'd say fake as well, sorry.

As far as I know Adidas has not made a Barkley Soul Seingman ever. Only Johnson and Majerle both in white.
On top of that, Adidas also has Soul Swingmans of this style of the following players:
- Kevin Johnson in black
- Dan Majerle in black
- Jason Kidd in purple
- Penny Hardaway in black and in purple
- Rex Chapman (wow!) in purple

My sources:
http://www.psshk.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_44, and
http://www.basketballjerseyworld.com/products?utf8=✓&q[team_description_eq]=Phoenix+Suns&q[title_cont]=&q[category_eq]=&q[brand_eq]=&q[styletype_eq]=Swingman&q[gender_eq]=&q[sizevalue_eq]=&q[color_eq]=&q[prevprice_present]=0&commit=Search

Last edited:
Went to Miami last week for vacation (witnessed the back-to-back home losses), and picked up a few jerseys.

First, this came in the mail while I was gone. Sized up to a L with adidas' new cut for their Swingmans. Somewhat disappointed in it, as the stock photo didn't appear to have this wide of shoulders & looked like it had nicer spacing between "The Answer"...

View media item 862118View media item 862119
Stock photo...

View media item 862121
On to the Miami pick-ups...

Birdman TRB (Already had one, but for 50% off, I figured why not grab a second)
View media item 862125View media item 862126
Ray Allen/Jesus Shuttlesworth nickname (I posted one awhile back that I ordered from the Heat store online, and it had a smaller font for the last name/the same size adidas used on their Shuttlesworth tees. In-store, they had them with the regular sized last name, like what's worn on-court)
View media item 862128View media item 862130
LeBron 'Back in Black'
View media item 862135View media item 862136
Birdman 'Techshift' (Not a big fan of 'fashion' jerseys at all, but hadn't seen this one anywhere online)
View media item 862143View media item 862144

sick.gif
roll.gif

That IVERSON jersey is horrendous. Hope you didn't pay retail.

Why would you buy that garbage. There are plenty of IVERSON jersey for da low.

This is the only Iverson I acknowledge.

You say wide shoulders like it's a bad thing.

Grown men wearing swingman jerseys with dude's nicknames on da back 
mean.gif

This is the only Iverson I acknowledge.

You say wide shoulders like it's a bad thing.

Grown men wearing swingman jerseys with dude's nicknames on da back 
mean.gif

All the throwbacks with nicknames are stupid, cant get any other late 80's style pacer swingmans except for that chuck person "rifleman" nickname one. a normal reggie would be nice or even a chuck even tho i got the authentic already 

shuttlesworth is the coolest of them all

the new swingman cut looks disgusting and they did u dirty on that answer swingman blazer

and that's cool they had the regular sized font version....i want a carter-williams with the correct and accurate font but i dont have sources like the miami heat team store

Went to Miami last week for vacation (witnessed the back-to-back home losses), and picked up a few jerseys.

First, this came in the mail while I was gone. Sized up to a L with adidas' new cut for their Swingmans. Somewhat disappointed in it, as the stock photo didn't appear to have this wide of shoulders & looked like it had nicer spacing between "The Answer"...

blazers21ntnp blazers21ntnp Do the new Swingman Larges fit like the older Mediums? I thought about doing the same since the new sizing ha kept me from buying some jersey's this year. I have a James black HWC and just got a Wade Ring Banner from this year that I'll post later when my WoW 2 Dynasty's arrive.

Also I have seen those "Tech" jersey's here in NJ in Champ's, etc...but only Wade and James, of course. Great pick-ups overall though! :smokin

For future reference, what is the size difference this year? I haven't bought any new stuff but I want to get a Jimmy Butler. Usually I wear a Small but the ones you guys have posted look quite a bit smaller.

and that's cool they had the regular sized font version....i want a carter-williams with the correct and accurate font but i dont have sources like the miami heat team store
I was surprised to see them done correctly in-store. Oddly enough, it seems completely separate from their online store--I wanted an authentic Shuttlesworth, but the salesman told me they don't carry them.

I know adidas did MKG Bobcats Swingmans with the correct font. I'm sure when adidas starts to manufacture MCW Swingmans, they'll be done right. I wouldn't take a chance on ordering a custom one, though.

blazers21ntnp blazers21ntnp Do the new Swingman Larges fit like the older Mediums? I thought about doing the same since the new sizing ha kept me from buying some jersey's this year. I have a James black HWC and just got a Wade Ring Banner from this year that I'll post later when my WoW 2 Dynasty's arrive.

Also I have seen those "Tech" jersey's here in NJ in Champ's, etc...but only Wade and James, of course. Great pick-ups overall though! :smokin
Thanks man. Champs seemed to have a bunch of exclusive Heat gear (like the Andersen 'Tech' jersey) I haven't seen anywhere online or even in the Heat store. They had Wade TRB jerseys for 50% too, but the smallest was an XL. :frown:

Yours looks great, especially with the kicks. Quality on those jerseys is incredible. :pimp:

Here's some comparison pics of the old M vs the Iverson L. The old M is actually a little bit longer, but the Iverson is a couple inches wider. I'm going to assume that adidas compensated for the wide shoulders by widening out the body a bit extra, but won't know for sure until we see 2 of the same style jersey from last year & this year in different sizes.

View media item 863672View media item 863673

For future reference, what is the size difference this year? I haven't bought any new stuff but I want to get a Jimmy Butler. Usually I wear a Small but the ones you guys have posted look quite a bit smaller.
Here's the comparison of last year's M vs this year's. Same width, but a few inches shorter. You may have to size up, depending on how you like your jerseys to fit.

View media item 863679View media item 863680

Does anyone own one of the Adidas international NBA Hardwood classics Jerseys that are half arsed on the jock tags?

I was surprised to see them done correctly in-store. Oddly enough, it seems completely separate from their online store--I wanted an authentic Shuttlesworth, but the salesman told me they don't carry them.

I know adidas did MKG Bobcats Swingmans with the correct font. I'm sure when adidas starts to manufacture MCW Swingmans, they'll be done right. I wouldn't take a chance on ordering a custom one, though.

yeah when the MCW custom option finally popped up on the nba store, i was hesitant. They didn't have the "-" as an option and i was scared they were going to squeeze the name in like they do in the replica :x

this is a jersey from a sixers fan i follow online...looks decent but of course it's missing the - and the letters look smaller...it doesn't look as obnoxious as the jersey MCW actually wears
View media item 864031
Hopefully if MCW wins rookie of the year, the sixers shop and more stores might make mcw jerseys with accurate font like the shuttlesworth u had and the mkg u mentioned (which i'm begging to see for myself)....right now it's probably thaddeus young as the popular player right now

if i ever get a shuttlesworth i'll prolly order it straight from the miami store, if i can do that ....that jersey is too nice

Nice Jordan Starter.

Hopefully if MCW wins rookie of the year, the sixers shop and more stores might make mcw jerseys with accurate font like the shuttlesworth u had and the mkg u mentioned (which i'm begging to see for myself)....right now it's probably thaddeus young as the popular player right now

if i ever get a shuttlesworth i'll prolly order it straight from the miami store, if i can do that ....that jersey is too nice
That MCW doesn't look too bad. The dash missing is the real bothersome part. I'm surprised more shops aren't carrying MCW jerseys... or that adidas is really making a high volume yet.

Here's a pic of the MKG Swingman...

View media item 864670

Last edited:
I would love Adidas to make a Reggie Miller jersey.
I know right, even tho i don't buy swingmans much any more i would will buy all the reggie ones. I find it strange they don't make his jersey and he hasn't been in any of the 2k games 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom