Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

I don't think Nike made a Penny swingman.

It's fake, obvious at that :lol:

And no they didn't make the Orlando since when they started doing it he wasn't even on the team. They did make the wide shoulder suns tho I think

No doubt! Especially when walking past dirty cars in the lot lol! These white ones can be murder. I just picked up an authentic home LeBron but the ClimaCool material looks like it might be a touch more dirt resistant than the Swingman material.

Oh!!! Not sure how you wash your jersey's BUT this Resolve dual action joint is magic on all my jersey's!

View media item 1002616
Send us some of that stuff, I can't get any descent stain remover out here

Hey Guys,

I just waned to see what you guys think of my new pickup. Is it legit? Your expert opinions or facts would be greatly appreciated. I found it today at a Goodwill for $15. Thanks in advance!]

Wow, thats a mega steal! Nice score.

Last edited:
No doubt! Especially when walking past dirty cars in the lot lol! These white ones can be murder. I just picked up an authentic home LeBron but the ClimaCool material looks like it might be a touch more dirt resistant than the Swingman material.

Oh!!! Not sure how you wash your jersey's BUT this Resolve dual action joint is magic on all my jersey's!

View media item 1002616
thats good, i always hand wash them in a sink and let them soak for 10 minutes then rinse them. I always use regular washing detergent tho

Sorry, but I beg to differ. Adidas Soul swingman's never had that old jocktag and Howard was never an HWC like that either.
I don't know, looks legit to me but I might be wrong. The soul swingman line would be retired players anyway so this is a bit different - I'm pretty sure they made HWC jerseys for active players in the old jock tag days (Cavs LeBron?).

I don't know, looks legit to me but I might be wrong. The soul swingman line would be retired players anyway so this is a bit different - I'm pretty sure they made HWC jerseys for active players in the old jock tag days (Cavs LeBron?).

You are right, they did have some like the LeBron, as I have that...

But they wore those actively and I'm not sure if Orlando ever wore these throwbacks while Howard was there. I might be totally wrong about that part though. Gonna google lol.

View media item 1014620Seen this in google after reading your post. I think adidas made this jersey and howard wore it. What do you think guys? Your thoughts are appreciated thanks.
Yeah I might be wrong...I did a quick search but didn't see those pics, but like I said quick search. Ask the seller for some inside tag pics just to make sure. Did that stock photo have a link attached to it? Usually when I see those pics with a link like cheapnbajerseys.com it's a dead give away but you'll get the real stuff too. Good find.

Back
Top Bottom