Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Thanks guys.

I didnt think it was legit but the seller had a lot of positive feedback, so I thought I should ask in case.

I have seen a few Reggie Miller (various styles) and Clyde Drexler (pin stripe Rockets) Soul Swingmans on eBay. I haven't seen anywhere else though. Guessing these arent legit?

You are correct. At the moment only Drexler in the old Rockets exist and no Reggie any style for Soul Swingman.

legit, coulda post in here tho-http://niketalk.com/t/196232/official-authentic-nba-jersey-post-bringin-back-the-jersey-era-manufacturer-logo-on-shoulder-dont-post-it-here

Whats the average price for a swing man on sale. Is 60.00 good? Last jersey I got a was a Kobe at the Adidas outlet for 20.00 so my price point is a little jaded I think.

Thanks. Just picked this one up. I'm usually a L, but went an XL becuase of the comments on the cut being a little smaller on newer ones. Not sure why they now have Classic jersey's from the 2013 season, but I'm happy to get it on the low. Ended up being 55.00.

http://store.nba.com/Miami_Heat_Gea...eat_Hardwood_Classics_Swingman_Jersey_-_Black

Edit - I guess they have throw back games now during the year. I see the heat wore a red one in a game, but did they ever wear a black one?

Last edited:
Didn't they wear the black this year and red last year? I get confused because they have 20 jerseys but they did wear them this or last season 100%

Didn't they wear the black this year and red last year? I get confused because they have 20 jerseys but they did wear them this or last season 100%
yes, that's correct - the black one is the one they wore this year.

that's a pretty good deal on that Wade Swingman

Didn't they wear the black this year and red last year? I get confused because they have 20 jerseys but they did wear them this or last season 100

Did you win the Cleaves jersey?

forgot all about it. ended up going to the gym when it was still up.

didnt care too much since i looked at it earlier and it had wear on the logo and numbers with the color coming off and a red stain on the logo.

ill be on the lookout for another. hes the only one listing them over the year but who knows if he gets another.

Hey guys, I just joined and need some help. I wanna cop these two soooo bad but i know if i want get the real deal, I should just buy the Mitchell and Ness versions of these.Could i get a legit check on these jerseys? I'm not sure these throwbacks ever had the adidas tag on them before. The M&N Kobe jersey is the one with the white background. 

Thanks! I've been looking for a Barkley jersey to rock but can never find a good or real one at a good price. 
Best bet is to just get a replica. Sometimes they come up at good deals onlin

Hey guys, I just joined and need some help. I wanna cop these two soooo bad but i know if i want get the real deal, I should just buy the Mitchell and Ness versions of these.Could i get a legit check on these jerseys? I'm not sure these throwbacks ever had the adidas tag on them before. The M&N Kobe jersey is the one with the white background. 
They have the Adidas patch on them because they're apart of the Soul Swingman line. Both of those pictures are from Basketball-Jersey-World so they are legit. Anything from that seller is 100% genuine.

So I went on NBA.com for the hell of it and noticed that they lowered the prices on current swingmans(not the soul swingman line). Regular are back down to 89.99 and customs are back down to 99.99. Adidas seriously needs to go **** themselves.

Are there knock off screen printed champion jerseys? I have a jordan 45 from hs but I guess I never kept my 23 and would like to pick one up.

View media item 987071
Loving this Oscar Robertson jersey I just got
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom