Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

I would be careful with those Pilipinas jerseys, I went to the Philippines a couple years ago and there were so many knockoffs that looked real. :smh: I found like 3-4 stores that just made their own jerseys that had all the templates and logos of the real NBA jerseys and teams.

As far as I know Jersey Haven is legit. They are official PBA licensee for retro PBA jerseys and are an official Nike Authorized Distributor in the Philippines. I have bought several PBA and Nike jerseys from them either through mail or in person at their offices when I'm in the PI.

Last edited:
If check your info on Brad Daugherty. Cut short by injuries 5 time all star career average 19 pts 9 boards and close to 4 assist per game. Not to
Mention going to the playoffs every year when he was healthy and winning 50 plus games when the 2nd beat player on those teams were mark price. I'd say he was pretty legit.

If check your info on Brad Daugherty. Cut short by injuries 5 time all star career average 19 pts 9 boards and close to 4 assist per game. Not to
Mention going to the playoffs every year when he was healthy and winning 50 plus games when the 2nd beat player on those teams were mark price. I'd say he was pretty legit.

I'll second that. Him and Mark Price were the bizzzz.

I'll have to post some of my jersey's in here soon, would love to share, glad jersey era is back, my wish list now is black suns barkley or purple, just need to figure out if it is M&N or if adidas ever made it etc.....a sonics kemp also

I might be wrong but I think I saw them a while ago - this one doesn't look good anyway. would need more pics to be sure but based on those pics i'd stay away.

I might be wrong but I think I saw them a while ago - this one doesn't look good anyway. would need more pics to be sure but based on those pics i'd stay away.

True i think I saw on Rockets site, may cop anyway since i don't wanna drop 300 on the M&N version lol, seller seems to have good feedback and other products seem legit, name ap_Cm on ebay, but then again i am no expert, thus i ask

I had a quick look at the seller's stuff and lots of those jerseys are definitely fake (Penny, T-mac, C-Webb, Miller...). He has no pics of the whole jersey or the jock tag for this one but those shoulders look off so...

Just found some pics of this jersey on Fanzz so they definitely made them:

Yea that's what I remember about him, being injured. I looked up his stats after you mentioned it and he put up good numbers. Sad that his career ended at 28. I was probably 10 years when he was in his prime.

New to this thread, usually hang out in the authentic though I don't own a single authentic haha. 

So, in this thread, replicas (champion) and swingman are posted?

Also, for swingman jerseys, is the sizing pretty much the same to champion replicas?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom