Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

What's UP NT, figure I show some of my jersey collection off, glad the era is kind of coming back. All my jerseys are bought from the store or legit store website because I am terrible at telling the difference between fake.

I have only bought one jersey off ebay, which was the other day, and it ended up being fake...It's the Hakeem, but I'll take the L and post it as part of the collection anyway.

My favorite Cle jersey I own is the balck/blue Z and my favorite MJ is the pinstripe.

Hope to be in here more often, to get knowledge on other legit jerseys I am interested in. Enjoy NT, most my jerseys are M, some are L's cause i didn't know any better :smh:

PS: I am pretty sure I was first to personalize the TOPSZN jersey, Johnny Manzeil and OBO Brien even liked it on IG Lol

View media item 1108819View media item 1108820View media item 1108821View media item 1108822View media item 1108823View media item 1108825View media item 1108826View media item 1108827View media item 1108828View media item 1108829View media item 1108830View media item 1108831View media item 1108832View media item 1108833View media item 1108834

Nice jerseys, repped. That griffey is so clean, where'd you purchase from?

I got that from a friend who is about 7 years older than me who purchased at a jersey store in the mall right when Griffey got traded to the Reds. So wanna say he got it 00-01 ish, that store and mall have been out of business since 2007 lol

New to this thread, usually hang out in the authentic though I don't own a single authentic haha. 

So, in this thread, replicas (champion) and swingman are posted?

Also, for swingman jerseys, is the sizing pretty much the same to champion replicas?

What up fam? I started this thread cuz the authentic guys didn't like us over there :lol: so yeah Swingman and Champion replicas. As for sizing, I don't think there are any correlations. My swingman's fit differently than my rev30 authentics, M&N, champion....etc. I just got by pit to pit measurements and length.

What up fam? I started this thread cuz the authentic guys didn't like us over there
laugh.gif
so yeah Swingman and Champion replicas. As for sizing, I don't think there are any correlations. My swingman's fit differently than my rev30 authentics, M&N, champion....etc. I just got by pit to pit measurements and length.
Alright, sweet. I'll post my few jerseys in here soon.

Yeah, I just did some research on sizing

Alright, sweet. I'll post my few jerseys in here soon.

Yeah, I just did some research on sizing

Just for some comparison
My Swingman jersey's are M, measures roughly 22-22.5" pit to pit and about 32" long.
Champion authentic for me, size 48. 23" pit to pit and 32" long.
M&N L (44) 23" pit to pit and 32" long
Rev30 authentic XL or 2XL 22.5-23" pit to pit and like 37-39" long, but I get them tailored down in length. Hope this helps. I am 5'9" 190lbs muscular build.

Just for some comparison
My Swingman jersey's are M, measures roughly 22-22.5" pit to pit and about 32" long.
Champion authentic for me, size 48. 23" pit to pit and 32" long.
M&N L (44) 23" pit to pit and 32" long
Rev30 authentic XL or 2XL 22.5-23" pit to pit and like 37-39" long, but I get them tailored down in length. Hope this helps. I am 5'9" 190lbs muscular build.

Thanks!!

I read on the Blue Moon (I think it's called) ebay page that the champion replicas size 44 and 48 have the same length at 30in? Is that right?

Thanks!!

I read on the Blue Moon (I think it's called) ebay page that the champion replicas size 44 and 48 have the same length at 30in? Is that right?

Yeah no size 46 so pretty sure lengths are the same.

tony2raw4u tony2raw4u I think you may have bought that from me if on the bay lol. Small world. Glad you like if if so. I'm a Knicks fan and thought of honey nut cherrios every time I looked at it smh.

love the jerseys on this page

i wonder if the Cavs Wiggins jersey will be valuable in the future if he gets traded to minny ...hmm

Last edited:
I ordered a Lebron Heat Home jersey from Fullmoonjerseys on ebay after he was cosigned in this thread. It came in yesterday. I put it through a battery of tests to make sure it was legit and it held up. Only difference i noticed was a tag missing on the inside of the jersey that tells when it was made, which falls under the care/maintenance tag. Other than that, all the materials and stitching etc was consistent. Only gripe I had was that no tags were on the jersey as it was claimed to be new and when i put it up to the light I noticed it was a little dirty, but it looked like it was wherever the jerseys were stored and not that it had been worn.

I would order from this person again tho just because I know that the stuff is legit and you can't beat the price.

Back
Top Bottom