Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Does anybody have one of the old style Cavaliers 'CAVS' swingman jerseys they would be willing to party with at a fair price? Can trade with $$ also.
Looking for Craig Ehlo, LeBeon James, Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, Shaquille O'Neal. Preferably Adidas.
If I can't post this here please redirect me.

Does anybody have one of the old style Cavaliers 'CAVS' swingman jerseys they would be willing to party with at a fair price? Can trade with $$ also.
Looking for Craig Ehlo, LeBeon James, Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, Shaquille O'Neal. Preferably Adidas.
Old style like the blue/orange HWC ones?

There are several on eBay right now.

They made Craig Ehlo Soul Swingmans?!
smokin.gif
I was surprised when I found out. By the way, why is it that hard to find Mark Price Cavs jerseys in reasonable sizes and prices?

@Lavandese35: I would say that that Carter jersey is fake. The shoulders look off to me. Also, those "Hardwood classics" tags on the neck - I'm not sure that Nike ever used them.

Edit to add: And where's the Nike logo? The more I think about this jersey, the more fake I find it. A good fake, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom