Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

These new version of swingmans run a bit small. I had to size up for that fitted Lebron fit that I like.

Last edited:
Quick question for anyone with a newer(14-15) Rev30 Swingman, do they fit even smaller compared to the resized Rev30s? I asked this because I just got a HWC Olajuwon in a large and compared to sizing charts online it's a good 1 1/2-2 inches shorter, the width is about the same. I've also seen a few of you guys post pics in this thread showing the size differences with previous Swingmans. Any thoughts?

Quick question for anyone with a newer(14-15) Rev30 Swingman, do they fit even smaller compared to the resized Rev30s? I asked this because I just got a HWC Olajuwon in a large and compared to sizing charts online it's a good 1 1/2-2 inches shorter, the width is about the same. I've also seen a few of you guys post pics in this thread showing the size differences with previous Swingmans. Any thoughts?

The HWC's are a different story altogether. They retained their original model width (7996A) but only their length has been altered (7484A). So M or L still fits the same around the chest/back, only shorter.

The new current jersey's seem to me, a whole size up. All my Heat Swingman's are a size M. I bought a Heat Black Tie from this year, and the L fits just like the old M. Maybe a tiny difference length wise but this might differ team to team. I'm am using my current Heat collection as my example.

I see a lot of jerseys at super low prices coming from a seller from Akron, Ohio. Has anyone purchased from this seller (bookelli)?

Yeah premium sports store in hong kong is legit and they always neatly fold the jerseys before shipping. Price isn't nice but they have some hard to find stuff and you don't have to worry about fakes. Sometimes that's worth it imo

Yeah premium sports store in hong kong is legit and they always neatly fold the jerseys before shipping. Price isn't nice but they have some hard to find stuff and you don't have to worry about fakes. Sometimes that's worth it imo

Actually some of those prices aren't bad at all. Same or better than US for hard to find stuff.

Actually some of those prices aren't bad at all. Same or better than US for hard to find stuff.
True

I just picked up the last size small Jennings Bucks throwback from them, it was like $92. I kept waiting and waiting for fullmoonjerseys to restock but it never happened. So I bit the bullet. I've finally replaced all my knockoffs. I'll re upload my collection when they show up

Last edited:

Both legit. This seller is legit.
Thank you very much, I just brought these 2 in Youth XL

The shape is a bit strange for the iverson, it's a bit wide..............

By the way, I live in HK and don't know this seller is so famous......LoL....

pimp.gif

Yeah...there's a chance this is headed back for an M&N version. Just because...
Because they look like they came from baby gap

The new style of heat press would be nice, comfort wise, for big logos like the raps throwback and golden state's bridge, but the sizes are almost as wide as they are long

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom