Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

thoughts? legit check? Might be an impulse buy on ebay. Thanks

Last edited:
@mamaknows how about this for next season? [emoji]128513[/emoji]
No. That's not gonna happen.
laugh.gif

mamaknows mamaknows how about this for next season? [emoji]128513[/emoji]

View media item 1513686

Even though I am a Lakers fan as well, I wouldn't want that to happen. I don't exactly see LaMarcus as the savior the Lakers need, and once Kobe's gone I don't envision him as the solo star LA needs. We already saw how LA would do carrying the team by himself 2010-12, and it wasn't spectacular.

Besides, I wanna keep him in Portland!

Even though I am a Lakers fan as well, I wouldn't want that to happen. I don't exactly see LaMarcus as the savior the Lakers need, and once Kobe's gone I don't envision him as the solo star LA needs. We already saw how LA would do carrying the team by himself 2010-12, and it wasn't spectacular.

Besides, I wanna keep him in Portland!

I agree with you, he is not the savior Laker land is hoping for and I also don't think he will leave Portland. But the Lakers need to start getting pieces to rebuild on. Kupchak has got to do better than last year's addition of Lin and Boozer.

Last edited:
I agree with you, he is not the savior Laker land is hoping for and I also don't think he will leave Portland. But the Lakers need to start getting pieces to rebuild on. Kupchak has got to do better than last year's addition of Lin and Boozer.

Shoot, I don't see how we get worse than Lin & Boozer.

Thanks Bro @Dc30
:frown: Desperate... Just cant find any legit Lebron Hardwood Classics Jersey... Really need these sigh 

BasketballJerseyWorld has a few HWC's on their site 100% legit as does psshk.com. Not the specific ones you are looking for, but worth a shot.

Hey guys, just wondering if this jersey is legit. The nba logo and champion logo look a little low to me. Thanks any help is appreciated.

Is this steph curry jersey legit? I found it on my local craiglist for $30

Last edited:
L/c please
Not even close. Adidas never made a new style Cavs, Lebron jersey that was stitched anyway. Any blue alternate like that for Lebron will be the new 14-15 season style with heat pressed numbers/letters and the nba logo on the back of the neck instead of the team logo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom