Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

these ******* at lids sent me a cubs bucket hatt instead of a lebron jersey lol ....im really never gonna own that jersey
roll.gif

whats even crazier....peep this omg....the order number got mixed up, so i'm assuming somebody from chicago just got a lebron james heat jersey right now

whats even crazier....peep this omg....the order number got mixed up, so i'm assuming somebody from chicago just got a lebron james heat jersey right now
Makes me wonder how people keep jobs... I'd love to see the dude's reaction when he gets it. Hopefully they handle that situation well, I would be so pissed

Nice pick ups

I ordered a white Nique for me and a sleeved Curry for my brother when Lids had their BOGO 50% Off a few weeks ago.
When the package arrived, it contained my jersey and a Chicago Cubs window sticker. :smh:

Customer Service did a good job fixing the situation, but their reasoning for not sending the Curry jersey is that it was not in stock.
The Cubs sticker came wrapped and with its own order #, so i dont know if I buy that.

Yea lids processing center always messes up. I have never not gotten aything I've ordered but I always end up getting an extra keychain, magnet or sticker for some random team

Do you guys think I can get away with a adidas size small jersey, with 2+ length? I'm 5'7 and I weigh 140 pounds. I found some Magic Johnson and John Stockton HWC jerseys, for a steal price.

Do you guys think I can get away with a adidas size small jersey, with 2+ length? I'm 5'7 and I weigh 140 pounds. I found some Magic Johnson and John Stockton HWC jerseys, for a steal price.

Yessir, they should fit you fine. Grab em!

Back
Top Bottom