Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

sorry if noob question but i have an adidas swingman from last year in a M that fits perfectly. Was wondering if i should size up on the newer ones

And pretty sure it's legit

The first few runs of swing mans didn't have added length. Been looking for that swing man in a medium for cheap for a long time

Can I get a legit check? I know it's not a jersey but I didn't know where else to post 
ohwell.gif

sorry if noob question but i have an adidas swingman from last year in a M that fits perfectly. Was wondering if i should size up on the newer ones
If you don't mind the length being a little shorter, keep going with M.

I'm a little big and mainly got M for the old ones cuz of the length (still fit fine). Had to go L for the new ones for a more comfy fit (and the length was improved too). Made an exception for one new M because of the funny cut for Rockets jerseys at the sleeves but I know it's a good fit, just a little shorter. I remember reading that they have these new swingmans to be more suited for the fan. 

Is there a Nba shorts thread?

I would love to track down a pair of the Alt navy Cavs shorts. i found a pair last month on the team shop but can find it now.

Hi guys, 1st post here. Im a big Bernard King fan, but i live in Europe and i still dont have his jersey. Looks like NBA Store doestnt love him, i have never seen a King jersey Swingman or Replica in the last 10 years, just the Authentic for like 300 bucks...i was looking for a Swingman, and today i found the site basketballjerseyworld.com...they have a big selection, and they got a Bernard King Knicks jersey, from adidas Hardwood Classic collection. Is this really legit? I dont mind spend 100 for that if its legit but im not sure because i have never seen a King jersey on the NBA store, so how can they have it? Please help :frown:

Hi guys, 1st post here. Im a big Bernard King fan, but i live in Europe and i still dont have his jersey. Looks like NBA Store doestnt love him, i have never seen a King jersey Swingman or Replica in the last 10 years, just the Authentic for like 300 bucks...i was looking for a Swingman, and today i found the site basketballjerseyworld.com...they have a big selection, and they got a Bernard King Knicks jersey, from adidas Hardwood Classic collection. Is this really legit? I dont mind spend 100 for that if its legit but im not sure because i have never seen a King jersey on the NBA store, so how can they have it? Please help :frown:
Its Legit

Back
Top Bottom