Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Thanks mikegasol mikegasol and scalabrine scalabrine for sharing the basketball jersey world sale. Just copped the Ray Allen and Rodman that I've been eyeing for a while now. I just couldn't pull the trigger when they were at full retail [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Repped!

Last edited:

For future reference, what is the size difference this year? I haven't bought any new stuff but I want to get a Jimmy Butler. Usually I wear a Small but the ones you guys have posted look quite a bit smaller.
Still trying to get a definitive answer to this one before I make an order from bballjerseyworld.

God damn adidas and their weird sizing changes.

Got these two for half price:

Thanks again to Scal for the heads up on the deal

Last edited:
It's amazing how hard it is to track down those ASG hardwood classic jerseys. Certain players have dried up it seems. :smh:

Anyone got a list of reputable eBay sellers/stores? There's so many fakes floating on the bay and I'm terrible at spotting them. TIA

Last edited:
Does anyone know for sure if Champion continued to make Replicas for the Bulls through the 97-98 season? I'm talking specifically of the Black Alt of which Champion did with no pinstripes. I know there's some Nike Swingmans out there from 97-98 or so, but thought Champion might still have produced right up to that final MJ season.

Some discounts over at nbastore.eu, Nash and CP3 for $38, Horford for $60 and a few others at a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom