Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

hey guys does anyone have any experience on tailoring jerseys? Is it possible and how did it turn out?

I am looking for j rich g state navy but cant find my size so wondering what the outcome of tailoring would be

Here's a size 54 Robinson I had tailored down to like a 44ish?

Wow! That's crazy with that much sized down. Makes me wonder tailoring from a large to medium is not that hard to get done.

Is there a special shop you go for this or specific tailor or anyone should be able to handle this kind of work?

Wow! That's crazy with that much sized down. Makes me wonder tailoring from a large to medium is not that hard to get done.

Is there a special shop you go for this or specific tailor or anyone should be able to handle this kind of work?
I went to a regular tailor, BUT I went to a few before I landed at this guy. Everyone was like "yeah I think I can do it" not sounding so sure. Thomas the Tailor took a look said no problem, $50, it'll be ready tomorrow. So I figured he had a lock on his skill set, and he did.

I went to a regular tailor, BUT I went to a few before I landed at this guy. Everyone was like "yeah I think I can do it" not sounding so sure. Thomas the Tailor took a look said no problem, $50, it'll be ready tomorrow. So I figured he had a lock on his skill set, and he did.

Nice bro! May just send you mine. Hehe. Thanks bro!

thanks for posting that cost too as i was just about to ask that.. hopefully my cheap **** can find a good reviewed tailor for less :smile:

Anybody found out that the color of jersey and shorts of Warriors HWC swingman looks a litle bit different?

Bought the swingman youth XL on warriors team store and Shorts in fans edge. Both of them are legit store for sure.

Here's the pict
View media item 1935142

Thanks Rudy, I would've overpaid earlier at the NBAstore, but luckily they ran out of my size.

Back
Top Bottom