Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

The Curry pics look like they came from 2 different jerseys. Pics #2 and #3 might be from a legit one, but the rest are definitely from a fake.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I'm new to this. Mind giving me a few quick pointers as to how you could tell?

Thanks for the reply. I'm new to this. Mind giving me a few quick pointers as to how you could tell?

The jersey material on the 2nd & 3rd pics is the perforated dri-fit type the current swingmans use. The other pics have the old style material they used a few years ago.
"Curry" and "The City" are heat pressed on the authentic, they are stitched on the fake.
The gray & white sections on the size tag are the opposite of mine.
View media item 1938361

Thanks for the responses all!

This is a tough market. Looks like I'll just buy straight from the Warriors Team Store rather than go after-market to save a few bucks.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm pretty set on a Hardwood Classics jersey though. Plus, the West All-Star jerseys look too much like the current Rockets jerseys to me.

Anybody found out that the color of jersey and shorts of Warriors HWC swingman looks a litle bit different?

Bought the swingman youth XL on warriors team store and Shorts in fans edge. Both of them are legit store for sure.

Here's the pict
View media item 1935142

Picked up a Draymond All star at oracle pics to come. Full size run of all three players there for $55.

Warriors Team Store restocked Medium and Larges on the Stephen Curry and Draymond Green All-Star swingmans for $55, (Klay Thompson still only small available) 

Has anyone received their Warriors Store order yet?
My brother ordered after me, and his order came yesterday.
Maybe mine was held up for the restock that jwongnyy jwongnyy mentioned.

They just retro KG 96-07 jersey
thumb.aspx

http://store.nba.com/Minnesota_Timb..._adidas_Blue_Hardwood_Classic_Swingman_Jersey

Back
Top Bottom