Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

that blake griffin is fake the 32 looks off.

Anyone know where I can still get a Kobe Bryant 2016 All Star jersey? Trying to get one for my best man as a wedding present. Think I might be too late :smh:

not sure but that Payton looks like one of those weird replicas Nike made for Asia - someone talked about them in here before.

Anybody ever bought anything from o_sports_gear on Ebay looking at a few Adidas soul swingman jerseys

Just got this '04 All-Star Webber jersey for a nice price considering it being new with tags. I already knew C-Webb wasn't selected during this time because of injuries. :smh: Bought it 'cause I'm a fan and I really liked the design from that year (also have an East AI swingman).

View media item 1984711
Nike also made a Melo and LBJ versions even though they didn't made the All-Star team in their rookie season. Just wanna know if why Nike made them (money of course but still wondering :lol:) and did they released other players that are not selected as All-Stars?

So are Swingmans no longer stitched on? Figured I'd finally get a Kobe jersey since he's retiring but I was pretty disappointed that the words are printed.
I would wait next year but I'm not sure if Nike will make a Kobe jersey or if they'll be stitched on.

Back
Top Bottom