OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

lnMyMind wrote:
heat23 wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

The Miami Heat have acquired Trace McGrady in a blockbuster trade for a Lays variety pack left by Shaq in his former locker that now belongs to Jamaal Maglore.

Asked about the trade and on now having McGrady as a teammate, Dwyane Wade said "Who?".

I'm pissed off, Riles said those were part of my signing bonus added Maglore

[img]http://360waves.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/neyo.png[/img]

I remember when people had a sense of humor

If that's a picture of you doing an ugly *** stoneface, relax. Go back a page and read. No need for ugly mugs.

If not and I miss understood, my sincerest apology on the ugly comment. Either way, it's not that serious

That's actually Corey Maggette.
nerd.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

smh.gif
@ the Blazers for giving away Lamarcus and Jerryd.
Kerr would be an IDIOT not to take that.
I agree. We need talent fast but that doesn't mean getting rid of all our young talent.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I like LaMarcus Aldridge, but he ain't ever gonna be Amare...
You right on that. LA actually tries on D, and he don't throw his shoulders back after meaningless dunks when the game is already decided. Plus, LA has a heart, and some backbone, and so far hasn't shown his vagina just yet.

I pray right here, right now, please trade Amary to the Blazers. Please.
pimp.gif
so he tires on D but is just as bad as Stat on D so whats the point? and LA is one of the softest PF in the NBA. i know u hate Amare but come onnow

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I like LaMarcus Aldridge, but he ain't ever gonna be Amare...
You right on that. LA actually tries on D, and he don't throw his shoulders back after meaningless dunks when the game is already decided. Plus, LA has a heart, and some backbone, and so far hasn't shown his vagina just yet.

I pray right here, right now, please trade Amary to the Blazers. Please.
pimp.gif
so he tires on D but is just as bad as Stat on D so whats the point? and LA is one of the softest PF in the NBA. i know u hate Amare but come on now

Amary is softer. Period. I don't care what LA lacks, he's tougher then Stat is plain and simple. People call Pau and Odom soft and they push Maryaround like Ike v Tina.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by heat23

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The Miami Heat have acquired Trace McGrady in a blockbuster trade for a Lays variety pack left by Shaq in his former locker that now belongs to Jamaal Maglore.

Asked about the trade and on now having McGrady as a teammate, Dwyane Wade said "Who?".

[img]http://360waves.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/neyo.png[/img]
laugh.gif
@ both posts

laugh.gif
LaMarcus Aldridge isn't tougher than anybody...
People call Pau and Odom soft and they push Mary around like Ike v Tina.
On Niketalk, more often than not, if you dunk on people you aren't soft...
eyes.gif

^
He's tougher then that fugazi Stat is. Aldrige would kill that dude.

I don't give a #%%+ how hard Amary dunks, he waits til the game is decided to do it. If I'm the Suns, I woulda had this deal done already. Andthen I will truly enjoy the failure that becomes Portland.
pimp.gif

LA may or may not kill a flea, but, LA on the pick and pop with Nash is money in the bank.

LA's mid-range j is straight cash, homie.

Why you people rush in here to defend Stat like Zo hacked into your account or something?

If you guys are still fooled by that fake, I dunno how to help ya.

Why you people rush in here to defend Stat like Zo hacked into your account or something?

u let hate blind u so much u wont even look at the other side

to say Amare is softer then LA is a joke.

Good trade for Suns, bad trade for Blazer, Aldridge/Bayless/Draft Pick for Amare?
ohwell.gif

I wish Knicks could make a run for those two

laugh.gif
Exactly... And I'm not an Amare Stoudemire fan by any means...

But he's better than LaMarcus Aldridge... LA isn't any better a rebounder or defender, and he's just not Amare offensively... He is not and willnot ever be the same caliber player as Amare Stoudemire...

^let's just "pretend" you're right on that. does that you mean you add your future point guard to "even" out the deal?

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Any one want Tracy....

..for like a bag of chips?
Done!

<-----Sends papers to league office for approval

Cool Ranch Dorritos, please.
Make it a variety pack

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I think it's funny but I guess it's a tough crowd or something. @ the end of the day, it's just the internet and I hope we can all get along.

P.s. no bag(s) of frito lays were harmed by the Miami Heat, Houston Rockets,Shaq, Maglore or Ne-yo's stoneface in these post.

laugh.gif
Exactly... And I'm not an Amare Stoudemire fan by any means...

But he's better than LaMarcus Aldridge... LA isn't any better a rebounder or defender, and he's just not Amare offensively... He is not and will not ever be the same caliber player as Amare Stoudemire...

Ya'll crazy. If LA comes out in their next game and puts one on Stat.......take a few days off from NT, cuz Ima be an a**hole.

Well, more then usual I should say.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

As Phoenix Suns owner Robert Sarver reaches out to other NBA owners and proposes his own trade deals for Amare Stoudemire, he could be undermining his franchise's chance to get the best possible package for the All-Star forward, league sources said.

NBA executives say that Sarver has contacted team owners - including those of the Sacramento Kings and Memphis Grizzlies - in an attempt to broker a deal for Stoudemire. While the Suns' basketball executives are discussing one possible package with teams, Sarver has, at times, appeared to be pursuing his own agenda.

Some teams believe this is a circumstance they can exploit, and suggest that Suns GM Steve Kerr and David Griffin, the franchise's VP of basketball operations, have
b

"It makes [the owner] look too motivated," said one Western Conference GM who was aware of Sarver's calls. "It makes them look desperate."

As an Eastern Conference GM wondered: "What in the world are two owners going to come up with that the GMs haven't already discussed?

"This is how bad deals happen."

"As managing partner of the Suns, no difference from any CEO responsible for any company, you have responsibility for the ultimate results of an organization," Sarver said by phone Wednesday morning. "And as such, when it comes to major decisions - basketball or business - I will become heavily involved just as I have been the last five years."

Kerr and Griffin are engaged in discussions with multiple teams for Stoudemire, with Chicago, Golden State, Portland, Sacramento and Memphis and others seriously pursuing him. For the Suns to get the best possible package for Stoudemire, they need Stoudemire's suitors to believe that they're willing to let the trade deadline pass on Feb. 19 without moving him.

Mostly, Phoenix needs to avoid looking desperate. Yet Sarver - who has a reputation for being impulsive and overzealous - has left teams dubious of believing Kerr's bluff that he doesn't have to trade Stoudemire.

For the Suns to bring back a package for Stoudemire which makes more basketball than financial sense, sources say, they'll have to move the contracts of Shaquille O'Neal or Leandro Barbosa.

So far, rival GMs insist there's no market for O'Neal - that the balance of the $20 million owed him this season and the $20 million he'll earn next season make him untradeable.

One Western Conference GM compared interest in O'Neal with "the GOP's interest in the current stimulus package. None."

Most Stoudemire suitors believe the Bulls have the chance to offer the best package, which could include the expiring contract of Drew Gooden, rapidly emerging forward Tyrus Thomas, Joakim Noah and possibly a draft pick. Bulls GM John Paxson recently had his assistant, director of player personnel Gar Forman, return to Chicago from the college scouting trail to pore over trade possibilities with him. The Bulls are clearly determined to land Stoudemire.

As for the Suns, they're still at the center of the league's deadline discussions because they have the biggest stars on the market. A year ago, the O'Neal-Shawn Marion trade was born out of Miami Heat owner Micky Arison's conversations with Sarver. It was the Suns owner who brought the possibility of the trade to Kerr and ex-Suns coach Mike D'Antoni.

Some owners do include themselves in trade talks. Dallas' Mark Cuban regularly does, but works closely with Mavericks GM Donnie Nelson. League sources believe Sarver has struggled with the idea that the Suns' best deal for Stoudemire won't come until they're up against the Feb. 19 deadline. Teams are doubting his patience in the process. Opponents think he wants a trade done soon, and that could have dramatic consequences for a franchise that can't afford to bungle this deal.

Back
Top Bottom