Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by Datsevil

I don't know how true this is but I read an article saying the reason why they used the NBA legends is because of the lockout. Current players are not allowed. Would have been nice if it was a Dirk cover. Anyone have photoshop skill that can do me a cover?!? Much appreciated.

I doubt that.

If current NBA players couldn't be on the cover due to the lockout then they sure as hell couldn't be in the game, and they are.

I read that 2k signed Jordan to a 3 year contract last year so he might be on the cover next year too.

I don't know how true this is but I read an article saying the reason why they used the NBA legends is because of the lockout. Current players are not allowed. Would have been nice if it was a Dirk cover. Anyone have photoshop skill that can do me a cover?!? Much appreciated.

I doubt that.

If current NBA players couldn't be on the cover due to the lockout then they sure as hell couldn't be in the game, and they are.

I read that 2k signed Jordan to a 3 year contract last year so he might be on the cover next year too.

They gotta have Bird and Magic challenges too. Imagine playing the rivalry from the college days (I know this won't happen) to the NBA.

They gotta have Bird and Magic challenges too. Imagine playing the rivalry from the college days (I know this won't happen) to the NBA.

Whack %%% cover how they gonna put that overrated dude on that twice in a row. Shoulda been Lebron SMH.

Trolling at its finest
laugh.gif

it should have been the big 3 from the heat...
or
rose
dirk
durant... any of those 3 would be a nice cover... mvp, champion, and scoring leader...

or
rose
dirk
durant... any of those 3 would be a nice cover... mvp, champion, and scoring leader...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

or
rose
dirk

the big three have done nothing to be on the cover of anything but I did like how you tried to slide that in there

or
rose
dirk

the big three have done nothing to be on the cover of anything but I did like how you tried to slide that in there

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by stylezz2k

pretty sure 2K12 is gonna feature new Jordan challenges, the question is: what new challenges should there be? Jordan's comeback with the Wizards?

complete the season with a .202 batting average in the minors
Fight chamillionaire

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by stylezz2k

pretty sure 2K12 is gonna feature new Jordan challenges, the question is: what new challenges should there be? Jordan's comeback with the Wizards?

complete the season with a .202 batting average in the minors
Fight chamillionaire

Originally Posted by toine2983

I doubt that.

They're not allowed to show any active NBA players in action, photographic or otherwise, while the lockout is on. Digital likenesses is a completely different matter. That is why Bird, Magic & MJ are on the covers. That's also why when you go to NBA.com, all the coverage is about the WNBA or retired players, because they can't show current players until the lockout is over.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I doubt that.

They're not allowed to show any active NBA players in action, photographic or otherwise, while the lockout is on. Digital likenesses is a completely different matter. That is why Bird, Magic & MJ are on the covers. That's also why when you go to NBA.com, all the coverage is about the WNBA or retired players, because they can't show current players until the lockout is over.

I'm still mad there is no college bball game. I would have beasted last year with Irvin at Duke. SMH

I'm still mad there is no college bball game. I would have beasted last year with Irvin at Duke. SMH

Originally Posted by CasperJr

or
rose
dirk

Back
Top Bottom