Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

For those with PS3, rksoundz1 has a good roster on 2Kshare with the draft picks. The ratings are a little high, but jump shots and appearances are on point

Originally Posted by ill steelo

imag0281.jpg

In real life, this is goaltending.

On 2k12, it's just a missed dunk.
tired.gif

Ridiculous!!So many things is wrong with this pic..

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by jookz

This has been bugging me all year. Whenever I turn the game on, it says it's synchronizing the stupid NBA Today garbage, and it takes FOREVER to the point where I just turn the game off and break something.

Anyway to work around this? Also, on the odd occasion I get through, it asks me to sign in with my 2K account over and over and over. I hate this online integration garbage, it's absolutely destroying the pick up and play nature.
Man... I thought I was the only one

i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg
Bruh, i've been having this since mid-march. 
SMFH. I've completely stopped playing because of this garbage. 
tired.gif

That happens to me every once in awhile, but all you have to do is push O for ps3 

why are the servers saying im losing connetion when im not. im directly plugged in god damnit this game is so broken

I wish there was a way to create an expansion team that you could actually do an "Association" with

Originally Posted by solarius49

I wish there was a way to create an expansion team that you could actually do an "Association" with

Yeah, not just replacing an existing team with a created one like it is now
It's frustrating how the create a team mode goes untouched for 2 or 3 years with this game

they could do soooo much with it

Vegas Summer League Rosters for NBA 2K12

We decided to throw this together this weekend because we knew that some of you would enjoy a different type of setting to play games.

Each Team has 10 players. We tried our best to get the teams as true to life as possible but some of the players were simply not on our original roster. Rookies from the Class of 2012 are present and there are also a few cameos on the coaching staffs.

Also included at the USA Select and Sr. National Teams. Blake Griffin has been placed on IR and replaced by Anthony Davis.

Suggested Rules/Settings for A Summer League Season Mode

Presentation
Crown Noise: 5
PA Announcer: 0
Commentator: 0

Game Rules
Foul Out: Off
Quarter Length: 10 Mins

Sliders
Your Choice

Enjoy!

GT: DCAllAmerican

For Offline Gamers: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gri8ks

scored 81 again with deron williams...too easy..

anybody comp wanna run?

gt- back do lil joe

scored 81 again with deron williams...too easy..

anybody comp wanna run?

gt- back do lil joe
I bet it is easy to shoot every time with someone and make shots in a game that allows you to make practically anything. Not impressive. 8)

yea yea...i kno man..

some of us just like to pop the game in and play online as is...without customizing everything..only thing i change is the camera.

u find fun in the game making it as realistic as u can, i get a kick outta doing dudes online dirty wit the nets...

different strokes for diff folks...

how come 2k never hires dudes from OS? It seriously can take care of all the roster problems. Or is 2k that stubborn?

Last edited:
yea yea...i kno man..

some of us just like to pop the game in and play online as is...without customizing everything..only thing i change is the camera.

u find fun in the game making it as realistic as u can, i get a kick outta doing dudes online dirty wit the nets...

different strokes for diff folks...

the Nets is my team......

Gerald Green be goin hammm :nthat:

For those of you who are succesful at myplayer, what position do you play? I started out as a shooting forward with the Pistons and was backup to Granger. I eventually replaced him after the first few weeks and won rookie of the month. The team was doing bad though and were bottom of the conference. I saw the Clippers were interested me so I requested a trade. Pacers traded me to the Pistons though
mad.gif

F that. I'm going to start a new one. Thinking of a three point shooting PG. Any recommendations?

I know NBA2k13 is coming out soon but I had a quick question. Is the CPU capable of switching defensive positions to get better defensive matchups for example if I have a dominate wing player playing against the Lakers, Kobe nor Sessions can defend him, is the CPU capable of switching Artest on him for a better matchup or to lock him down?

The only time I've seen the CPU switch like that is in myplayer when you're dominating whoever is guarding you & they get someone else to defend you.

WHYYYY IS THERE NO START BUTTON IN THE LOCKER ROOM TO PLAY ONLINE?????

Go to you system settings, then to whatever storage device and delete your online data.
When you start it back up it should be there, me and my boy had this problem the other day and that fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom