Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't know why they continue to give you 3 minutes of pausing the game. I can't sit there and wait for someone to do whatever the hell they are doing while I can't do anything but sit there. Why can't I be able to access my menu while I wait? The game itself is fast paced but that whole thing slows it down.
I hear you but that's nothing new.
2 minutes MAX should be enough time to change your settings, playbooks, defensive settings, and take a leak.

I don't know why they continue to give you 3 minutes of pausing the game. I can't sit there and wait for someone to do whatever the hell they are doing while I can't do anything but sit there. Why can't I be able to access my menu while I wait? The game itself is fast paced but that whole thing slows it down.
2 minutes MAX should be enough time to change your settings, playbooks, defensive settings, and take a leak.

Wait, so Jordan Retros ARE in the game?
laugh.gif

dam there must be some improvements to the game.

deflection steals are pissing me off
and it's pretty hard scoring in the pant. always getting blocked and doing layouts.

and it's pretty hard scoring in the pant. always getting blocked and doing layouts.

How do I get the blue diagrams to atop showing up when I go in zone defense? I have Playvision off and the diagrams keep coming up, !%*$! pissing me off

How do I get the blue diagrams to atop showing up when I go in zone defense? I have Playvision off and the diagrams keep coming up, !%*$! pissing me off

Originally Posted by 916kid

Make better passes.
Take better shots.

Unlearn whatever foolishness you got from playing previous basketball games. It won't fly here man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Seems pretty stupid to me that in my player you play one game and you are in the nba.

I hate it and I hate that they took out the D-League in My Player mode. I wish there was a tougher road to NBA Stardom. My Player is so damn easy.

Make better passes.
Take better shots.

Unlearn whatever foolishness you got from playing previous basketball games. It won't fly here man.
laugh.gif

Seems pretty stupid to me that in my player you play one game and you are in the nba.

I hate it and I hate that they took out the D-League in My Player mode. I wish there was a tougher road to NBA Stardom. My Player is so damn easy.

Make better passes.
Take better shots.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

im the pg on the knicks then they trade amare to the lakers for bynum & l.Odom...
i lose my mind because he is my fav player but im like ok at least we got melo & bynum...then they trade melo to the thunder for russel AND THEN they traded bynum & odom 4 j.Oneil & jeff green smh..my line up is me, monta ellis, russell westbrook, jeff green && J.Oneil
30t6p3b.gif

if deezys payin lebron, then im payin wade.

im the pg on the knicks then they trade amare to the lakers for bynum & l.Odom...
i lose my mind because he is my fav player but im like ok at least we got melo & bynum...then they trade melo to the thunder for russel AND THEN they traded bynum & odom 4 j.Oneil & jeff green smh..my line up is me, monta ellis, russell westbrook, jeff green && J.Oneil
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif

But you can't use them in my player mode new or old save. I hope 2k fix it and is anyone else having problems with the NIKEiD on my player mode?

laugh.gif

But you can't use them in my player mode new or old save. I hope 2k fix it and is anyone else having problems with the NIKEiD on my player mode?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom