Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

my player- Where amazing happens commerical
pimp.gif

I don't care bout none of you dudes regular stats. Most yall move the sliders up and play on everything but Hall of Fame Level... Only thing that counts is online. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't care bout none of you dudes regular stats. Most yall move the sliders up and play on everything but Hall of Fame Level... Only thing that counts is online. 
But you're 0-5

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

roll.gif
Why would you even bother doing that?

Only 14 points weren't dunks/lay-ups and free-throws. Should've saved yourself some money and just copped NBA Jam.
My dude thought he was doing it. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

10496572.jpg

Just another example of 2K overrating superstars, why on earth does Jordan have a high rating in Euro Steps? People weren't really busting out EuroSteps like that back then. SMH. Rosters need a lot of work again this year.

Greg Oden's Tendencies, once again for those of you that believe 2K gives a damn about the tendencies, think again.

67 straight dribble, 44 size up, 90 hesitation, 21 crossover, 60 spin, 37 stepback dribble, 35 hesi cross, 12 in-out

Just got a copy today. I jumped into the Bulls vs Hornets and damn they are hard to beat on HOF mode. I got close to beating them twice (2 point difference) but I just gave up and beat them in PRO 
roll.gif
. Any tips and advice, especially on D (they were making every shot with no fail pretty much). Also, where can I get good sliders for Association, I'm trying to play a realistic game without much running and gunning. 

roll.gif

Only 14 points weren't dunks/lay-ups and free-throws. Should've saved yourself some money and just copped NBA Jam.

For real.. what setting were you playing on?

i dont play online because my internet lags too much and i admit i am a sore loser 
laugh.gif
... but anyway 2k is cool and i never change the slidings but i do play superstar and not hall of fame because im not ready for all that... i do got game though in 2k11 i was nasty in this game not so much this year i guess because its new... i been playing since the beginning of 2k (dreamcast years) and its great to see where its at now

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Wait, so Jordan Retros ARE in the game?
laugh.gif

But you can't use them in my player mode new or old save. I hope 2k fix it and is anyone else having problems with the NIKEiD on my player mode?

yea you can my player is currently wearing the 8s. Make sure you go to save your SETTINGS after you enter the code/before you start new player. Also
How do I get the blue diagrams to atop showing up when I go in zone defense? I have Playvision off and the diagrams keep coming up, !%*$! pissing me off

I've seen this

But I'm new to 2K so I really dont know much about sliders or what they do
ohwell.gif

my player mode still fun i think 2k really focused on the team aspect for this mode esp in the begining u cant just have ur player go around shooting you have to actually "play smart" ...however there are things they should patch like mentioned the trades, i dont think i got f over by it though lol i am pg on knicks and my team traded landry field for jamal crawford, billups and amare for rudy gay and zack randolph lol oh also 2k needs to patch the 3 ptn % esp for cpu...its unreal, teams shooting 50% on 3 ptn lines, suns just drop 18/36 3s on me today lol no way i coulda won haha and this is all star...too scared to play hof XD, also passes are kinda wack/weird, i like how pick and roll passes are harder, but how can you make it so f up i mean i literary get some bs turn over and steals

I play on All-Star difficulty - simulation .. no complaints so far ..stats seemed pretty realistic

PS3 players. Anyone having problem with the game freezing after saving instant replays during game ? This happen for me in season mode After i save replay during a game it keep taking back to the home page and said an error has occurred and then the game freeze.

PS3 players. Anyone having problem with the game freezing after saving instant replays during game ? This happen for me in season mode After i save replay during a game it keep taking back to the home page and said an error has occurred and then the game freeze.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

roll.gif

Superstars difficulty. All i did was using screen and drive to the basket or  zig zag around the perimeter to create space and pull up for jumper . Im really good with setting up screen and mid range. For some reason i feel like Kobe is even better in 2k12 than he was in 2k11
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

roll.gif

Superstars difficulty. All i did was using screen and drive to the basket or  zig zag around the perimeter to create space and pull up for jumper . Im really good with setting up screen and mid range. For some reason i feel like Kobe is even better in 2k12 than he was in 2k11
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom