Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

How do I download the update? I'm still new to this

It will update for you when you are signed in. Kyrie and Tristan are in it but don't see any other standout Rookies.

Does anybody else's game freeze when you win the championship in MyPlayer? Everytime i clinch the championship, it freezes at the loading screen

Does anybody else's game freeze when you win the championship in MyPlayer? Everytime i clinch the championship, it freezes at the loading screen

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

just turn off "auto-save" before you play the game.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

just turn off "auto-save" before you play the game.

just got the seconds update, got all the rookies in my game now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jimmer form is nothing like real life.. about to try out Kemba
devil.gif

just got the seconds update, got all the rookies in my game now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jimmer form is nothing like real life.. about to try out Kemba
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

I might have to cop. Is is $40 in-store too? 
nerd.gif
Still $40 in store. I guess it was only $29.99 for a few days. 
its $40 for good now, will not go back up.

still not spending $40 on it
laugh.gif
Nice. I'm going to go out and get it after I'm done with Finals. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

I might have to cop. Is is $40 in-store too? 
nerd.gif
Still $40 in store. I guess it was only $29.99 for a few days. 
its $40 for good now, will not go back up.

still not spending $40 on it
laugh.gif
Nice. I'm going to go out and get it after I'm done with Finals. 

[h2]NBA 2K12 Game Update Patch v1.04 -- Patch Notes[/h2]
These are the full game update notes for NBA 2K12 Patch v1.04.

The patch will be arriving on the XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 console within the next 24 hours!  

We also just released an update for NBA 2K12 iOS which you can find those patch notes near the bottom.

Here are the full details for Patch v1.04:

• Fixed an issue that would cause large-user Team-Up games to hang at halftime if all users watched the halftime show in-full.
  • Addressed an issue that would lead to a disconnect in subsequent games when one or more users modified their playbook for the current game.
  • A number of Association: Online optimizations were made to greatly minimize disconnects.
  • Additionally, general optimization improvements were made in order to improve the overall online experience.
GENERAL
  • The ‘Back to Back to Back’ and ‘My All-Star’ trophies/achievements should now unlock under the proper conditions.
  • Previously unlocked NBA’s Greatest games and ‘Gift with Purchase’ Kings/Warriors teams will now remain unlocked after playing and exiting the Association/My Player game modes.
  • Fixed an issue where the roster would become corrupt when attempting to enter the ‘Legends Showcase’ with unsaved roster changes.
  • Fixed a rare issue that would cause the game to hang when attempting to skip the pre-game presentation in Season and Playoff modes.
  • Corrected an issue where players could become duplicated after editing a Created Team.
  • “PIPPEN

[h2]NBA 2K12 Game Update Patch v1.04 -- Patch Notes[/h2]
These are the full game update notes for NBA 2K12 Patch v1.04.

The patch will be arriving on the XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 console within the next 24 hours!  

We also just released an update for NBA 2K12 iOS which you can find those patch notes near the bottom.

Here are the full details for Patch v1.04:

• Fixed an issue that would cause large-user Team-Up games to hang at halftime if all users watched the halftime show in-full.
  • Addressed an issue that would lead to a disconnect in subsequent games when one or more users modified their playbook for the current game.
  • A number of Association: Online optimizations were made to greatly minimize disconnects.
  • Additionally, general optimization improvements were made in order to improve the overall online experience.
GENERAL
  • The ‘Back to Back to Back’ and ‘My All-Star’ trophies/achievements should now unlock under the proper conditions.
  • Previously unlocked NBA’s Greatest games and ‘Gift with Purchase’ Kings/Warriors teams will now remain unlocked after playing and exiting the Association/My Player game modes.
  • Fixed an issue where the roster would become corrupt when attempting to enter the ‘Legends Showcase’ with unsaved roster changes.
  • Fixed a rare issue that would cause the game to hang when attempting to skip the pre-game presentation in Season and Playoff modes.
  • Corrected an issue where players could become duplicated after editing a Created Team.
  • “PIPPEN

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Got drafted by Knicks and by the all start break Melo and Amere are gone
laugh.gif

Yeah this game is +++%+% up. It's kinda good game but it has so many irritating little things that make not play it. 

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Got drafted by Knicks and by the all start break Melo and Amere are gone
laugh.gif

Yeah this game is +++%+% up. It's kinda good game but it has so many irritating little things that make not play it. 

Back
Top Bottom