Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Dwight Howard in this game
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was playing my boy and all he did was stay in the paint with Dwight and let the computer play the rest of his d.
Then on offense just pass it to the middle and he dunks the ball EVERY time.
How are you supposed to stop this?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was playing my boy and all he did was stay in the paint with Dwight and let the computer play the rest of his d.
You can't
mad.gif

You should see kobe's fadeaway j.. unstoppable
sick.gif
. been playing 2k since 2k and freaking hate 2k12, might trade it in for bf3.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You can't
mad.gif

sick.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You can't
mad.gif

sick.gif

Why is Gasol's midrange rating NINE points higher than kobe's?

Why does Lamar Odom have a "3" next to his name? Dude is a career 32% shooter from deep, yet his 3 point rating is higher than Kobe's.

Why does Lamar Odom have a "3" next to his name? Dude is a career 32% shooter from deep, yet his 3 point rating is higher than Kobe's.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Gasol shoots a higher percentage from midrange, but on less shots. Default 2k ratings for you.
Lamar shot 38% from 3 last season.

Gasol shoots a higher percentage from midrange, but on less shots. Default 2k ratings for you.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i had someone do the same thing to me w/ dwight. on defense just play the passing lanes, whe he's just roaming around the paint post him up and send another player cut to the basket.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i had someone do the same thing to me w/ dwight. on defense just play the passing lanes, whe he's just roaming around the paint post him up and send another player cut to the basket.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

^^ have u seen kb24s fadeaway in real life??? lol...unstoppable would descibe it
pimp.gif

he is stoppable, see 2011 WCF lol
mad.gif
. after the patch, they made all the superstars invincible. offline lags like crazy too!
sick.gif
online play, I only see people picking thunder, bulls, lakers, heat, and now clippers. I didn't know that the nba only has 5 teams.
indifferent.gif
I run with my blazers most of the time!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

30t6p3b.gif

Yea I know about Lamar, but I'm surprised 2k gave him that high of a rating after a season that was an aberration.

oh well

Carmelo's midrange fadeaway
sick.gif
unstoppable

BTW, has anyone else on the 360 been unable to complete an online ranked match lately? It's lagging like crazy and connection drops frequently, this has been happening to me in the past 2 days or so.

This game is killing me. I've never had so much trouble at a bball game, but I'm HORRIBLE at 2k12.

Don't even get me started on My Player Mode...

Originally Posted by skylerof209

Carmelo's midrange fadeaway
sick.gif
unstoppable

BTW, has anyone else on the 360 been unable to complete an online ranked match lately? It's lagging like crazy and connection drops frequently, this has been happening to me in the past 2 days or so.

Lost a ton of games due to it disconnecting me
mad.gif

edit - GT: AllAboutMyGrind

Kobe rocking the VIIs already in game. They look good. Add me on xbox live if anyone is trying to get some games in tonight.

GT = supkaug

Anyone else feel like they are cheating the game if they have a successful season with a sorry team in Association Mode?

It kills me how many people are now picking the Clippers. Ive been running with them since 2k was on dreamcast. I also used portland. Im a diehard clipper fan and im so glad for my team but now the bandwagon jumping has begun. RUN WITH YOUR ORIGINAL SQUAD.

Back
Top Bottom