Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

The game is perfect. I'm prob the best person on xbox. Dudes dont have any skills. Let them use Miami and I stopped them with Dwight or Boston

The game is perfect. I'm prob the best person on xbox. Dudes dont have any skills. Let them use Miami and I stopped them with Dwight or Boston

Originally Posted by The Minister

hey dc i know you said you have this on ps3 but do you know where i can find some good rosters for simulation for 360.
Nah I don't have it on PS3. I bought it for PS3 from Amazon for $20 and traded it in at WalMart for the 360 version. Haven't opened it yet though. I won't until I finish my 2K11 Season with the Wizards.
But there is a great project coming out Tuesday - http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-experience-info-tools-38.html#post2043243538

Here is a preview. CPU vs CPU

Originally Posted by The Minister

hey dc i know you said you have this on ps3 but do you know where i can find some good rosters for simulation for 360.
Nah I don't have it on PS3. I bought it for PS3 from Amazon for $20 and traded it in at WalMart for the 360 version. Haven't opened it yet though. I won't until I finish my 2K11 Season with the Wizards.
But there is a great project coming out Tuesday - http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-experience-info-tools-38.html#post2043243538

Here is a preview. CPU vs CPU

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

the heat and lakers don't bother me.....the thunder are deadly tho imo...always a tough match up.....but yea a 2-3 zone will kill those who always go towards the paint.....outscored a dude 30-11 in the 4th quarter cause i switched to the zone

oh yea i'm 63-19 online.....

Vicc_Odin on ps3 if you wanna challenge the god
sent you a request, ChiTownGoGetta

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

the heat and lakers don't bother me.....the thunder are deadly tho imo...always a tough match up.....but yea a 2-3 zone will kill those who always go towards the paint.....outscored a dude 30-11 in the 4th quarter cause i switched to the zone

oh yea i'm 63-19 online.....

Vicc_Odin on ps3 if you wanna challenge the god
sent you a request, ChiTownGoGetta

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

DC, in your opinion is Czar a puppet now???
No, he calls those dudes out when it is needed. Of course it might seem like he is in their pocket but he is for the community. My faith is in him. Always has been.

No, he calls those dudes out when it is needed. Of course it might seem like he is in their pocket but he is for the community. My faith is in him. Always has been.

DC - I am playing with a set of sliders that is actually very close on XBOX from operationsports.

I rarely play online and play the association modes. The defense is much better and the game is more life like. I am happy ending games wins or losses where it is not 130-118. I play with the nets and it is a mere mimick to how bad a shooting team the Nets are this year. lol.

Are you going to post the stuff tuesday from operationsports??? It could be interesting to see how the game play is on it.

DC - I am playing with a set of sliders that is actually very close on XBOX from operationsports.

I rarely play online and play the association modes. The defense is much better and the game is more life like. I am happy ending games wins or losses where it is not 130-118. I play with the nets and it is a mere mimick to how bad a shooting team the Nets are this year. lol.

Are you going to post the stuff tuesday from operationsports??? It could be interesting to see how the game play is on it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Totally. I feel ya

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Totally. I feel ya

Hate when players inbound the ball to LeBron or Dwyane and go straight to the rack
30t6p3b.gif

Either results in a clear lane to the basket or blockin' foul
mad.gif

Hate when players inbound the ball to LeBron or Dwyane and go straight to the rack
30t6p3b.gif

Either results in a clear lane to the basket or blockin' foul
mad.gif

i know this has been posted before but i am annoyed with the non-fast breaks. these big guys are keeping up with the guards.  i am not talking about cherry picking but when you grab the defensive board and you want to push the ball for a fast break

hope they fix this.

i know this has been posted before but i am annoyed with the non-fast breaks. these big guys are keeping up with the guards.  i am not talking about cherry picking but when you grab the defensive board and you want to push the ball for a fast break

hope they fix this.

^ What system due you play with????? I might be able to get those sliders back to send to you. It makes it so when a fast break occurs, someone with 0 speed is not already in front of you. usually only those that are faster or just as fast can catch up to the player.

Back
Top Bottom