Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why won't you all record your game and post it so we can see who the cheeser is.

if I could I would. I mean seriously, the kid did hop step ALL game and that fruity little spin then pump faked in the paint then scored. ALL game. He tried to shoot threes but it was a failure. He was 3 for 30
sick.gif
sick.gif
. As a result he had to keep going back to spamming in the paint. You know your cheesing when Darko Milicc and Randolph both have 30 point games all in the paint.

The fact that he attempted 30 threes says a lot. SMH. Yea man some people you should just avoid playing because of the different styles.

LOL @ Darko having 30. Yea that is sad.

The fact that he attempted 30 threes says a lot. SMH. Yea man some people you should just avoid playing because of the different styles.

LOL @ Darko having 30. Yea that is sad.

sheesh every game i played so far was against the heat and all they did was take lebron full speed down the court for a dunk they end up with 25+ points with them.........but i still win

sheesh every game i played so far was against the heat and all they did was take lebron full speed down the court for a dunk they end up with 25+ points with them.........but i still win

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by The Minister

hey dc i know you said you have this on ps3 but do you know where i can find some good rosters for simulation for 360.
Nah I don't have it on PS3. I bought it for PS3 from Amazon for $20 and traded it in at WalMart for the 360 version. Haven't opened it yet though. I won't until I finish my 2K11 Season with the Wizards.
But there is a great project coming out Tuesday -�http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-experience-info-tools-38.html#post2043243538�

Here is a preview. CPU vs CPU

I actually like the camera view on this one even tho I play with the 2K cam.
Dang, which view is this? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by The Minister

hey dc i know you said you have this on ps3 but do you know where i can find some good rosters for simulation for 360.
Nah I don't have it on PS3. I bought it for PS3 from Amazon for $20 and traded it in at WalMart for the 360 version. Haven't opened it yet though. I won't until I finish my 2K11 Season with the Wizards.
But there is a great project coming out Tuesday -�http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-experience-info-tools-38.html#post2043243538�

Here is a preview. CPU vs CPU

I actually like the camera view on this one even tho I play with the 2K cam.
Dang, which view is this? 
nerd.gif

Just to further show how much of a joke 2K's official rosters are; Ricky Rubio has an 85 3PT rating in the newest update. And you all think I am just being anal.

Just to further show how much of a joke 2K's official rosters are; Ricky Rubio has an 85 3PT rating in the newest update. And you all think I am just being anal.

Back
Top Bottom