Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by greatESQUEape

so on my My Player, after I won the championship the first season I asked for a trade to the Knicks, I'm a PG but they have me starting SG while Chauncey Billups runs the one.
mad.gif
we're about 20 games into the second season and I'm only getting about 3 minutes a game at point.
alien.gif

anyone have something similar happen before?
They did that to me when I was drafted to Rockets. They had Lowry at the 1 & me at the 2
mad.gif
. I had to start over cause my guy had no jumper & since I couldn't call an iso or any plays for that matter, the paint was always congested so I couldn't drive either.

After I started over I made sure I picked the worst answers for the Rocket's pre-draft questions just to make sure they wouldn't draft me. Went to the Jazz & everything has been perfect. Averaging 42 & 13 assists in my 2nd year.

so on my My Player, after I won the championship the first season I asked for a trade to the Knicks, I'm a PG but they have me starting SG while Chauncey Billups runs the one.
mad.gif
we're about 20 games into the second season and I'm only getting about 3 minutes a game at point.
alien.gif

Yeah I had something slightly similar. I'm a PG and was drafted to the Suns. We made some trades but we won the championship. Vince Carter retires so these fools decide to start me at the 2 while Darren Collison was the starting PG
30t6p3b.gif
. Fool had Xavier Henry starting at the 3 and it was awful. I didn't get burn at PG once, I missed out on a bunch of key games so I asked for a trade and ended up on the Knicks. They had to get rid of Melo but our squad is somewhat sick.

Shannon Brown at the 2 and we still got Stat so it's oops all day. Chris Paul is on the bobcats on my MP and I'm getting like 4 key games a month now
pimp.gif

This mode is @*%*%!+ broken though so it's not as fun as it should be
tired.gif

mad.gif
alien.gif

Yeah I had something slightly similar. I'm a PG and was drafted to the Suns. We made some trades but we won the championship. Vince Carter retires so these fools decide to start me at the 2 while Darren Collison was the starting PG
30t6p3b.gif
. Fool had Xavier Henry starting at the 3 and it was awful. I didn't get burn at PG once, I missed out on a bunch of key games so I asked for a trade and ended up on the Knicks. They had to get rid of Melo but our squad is somewhat sick.

Shannon Brown at the 2 and we still got Stat so it's oops all day. Chris Paul is on the bobcats on my MP and I'm getting like 4 key games a month now
pimp.gif

tired.gif

mad.gif
alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

tired.gif

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

tired.gif

yeah it could definitely be wayyyy better, they're so lazy when it comes to MyPlayer though. 
tired.gif

there's a lot of little things they could change that would make the experience much better.

*UPDATE

okay so my situation had gotten even worse. they put me on the BENCH. not even starting over Bill Walker at the 2 during the playoffs. I was coming off the bench and I was still putting up crazy numbers. needless to say I got another ring and I dipped.

I'm a Clipper now! 
pimp.gif

Me at the 1, Cunningham at the 2, Danny Granger, Blake Griffin and Chris Kaman. LEHGO.

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

tired.gif

yeah it could definitely be wayyyy better, they're so lazy when it comes to MyPlayer though. 
tired.gif

there's a lot of little things they could change that would make the experience much better.

*UPDATE

okay so my situation had gotten even worse. they put me on the BENCH. not even starting over Bill Walker at the 2 during the playoffs. I was coming off the bench and I was still putting up crazy numbers. needless to say I got another ring and I dipped.

I'm a Clipper now! 
pimp.gif

Me at the 1, Cunningham at the 2, Danny Granger, Blake Griffin and Chris Kaman. LEHGO.

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

*UPDATE

I'm a Clipper now! 
pimp.gif

I recently bought this game and made the transition from nba live.
Getting used to this game is kinda tough lol

Originally Posted by moose

new rosters are out and Lin is now a 69
I told my boy between 68-70 a couple days ago and I sold my PS3 a few months ago. The roster people for this game are on a very high level.

I told my boy between 68-70 a couple days ago and I sold my PS3 a few months ago. The roster people for this game are on a very high level.

Back
Top Bottom