Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by copped

WOW 2k has once again bamboozled you guys with fluff....

its pathetic they do this %+#* every year... first was kobe on the cover, then we all forgot about all the issues with 2k11 when they put MJ on the cover and now adding "retro" teams to make us forget the horrendous issues this game really has...

1) horrible lag online---servers are absolutely trash, they said they would fix them since 2k9 yet 2k11 has the EXACT same issues

2) horrible team play modes---- the online team play thing is just horrid, no customization, cannot EVEN sub out other players, ridiculous lag, can't even choose your own teams to play in the team up lobby...just all around garbage (they should really take note from FIFA club mode/online team-play---absolutely flawless and fun as hell)

3) my player is a total joke...hey guess WHAT 2k sports not every person that plays the basketball game is black or looks black, not everyone who plays basketball are black either....seriously why can't we make a white guy as a my player? absolutely zero customization in creating the player...the integration of my player into your 'crew' is just a joke...this whole my player thing could be a lot better... (again please take note from FIFA pro clubs, and create a pro features)

4) the graphics have not changed since 2k9 (which is okay because they are real good)--but 3 years later at least upgrade it a little bit

5) no real defensive system...i liked it in 2k8 and 2k9 where they had LOCK-ON D...now you can barely stay in front of the offensive player...why get rid of something that wasn't broke?

other minor things: no fiba teams, can't play legend teams in rank matches, still have many arenas horrible, many shots are still really bad, still haven't developed a good practice mode where you can invite online friends or team members from your 'crew' to practice or scrimmage...
This is my MAIN gripe for the past three 2k games.  It's like they don't even bother fixing or improving the online play, which is the only game mode I play 99% of the time.  The lag is unbearable, $%$!$% up all my open jumpshots and $!+%.  SERVERS ARE STILL HORRENDOUS.  Not to mention they have a !$#@$%!$ of abusable glitches and gameplay mechanics. 

I think I'll pass and wait for 2k13, or I'll wait till this game drops to 29.99 before I buy.

Originally Posted by copped

WOW 2k has once again bamboozled you guys with fluff....

its pathetic they do this %+#* every year... first was kobe on the cover, then we all forgot about all the issues with 2k11 when they put MJ on the cover and now adding "retro" teams to make us forget the horrendous issues this game really has...

1) horrible lag online---servers are absolutely trash, they said they would fix them since 2k9 yet 2k11 has the EXACT same issues

2) horrible team play modes---- the online team play thing is just horrid, no customization, cannot EVEN sub out other players, ridiculous lag, can't even choose your own teams to play in the team up lobby...just all around garbage (they should really take note from FIFA club mode/online team-play---absolutely flawless and fun as hell)

3) my player is a total joke...hey guess WHAT 2k sports not every person that plays the basketball game is black or looks black, not everyone who plays basketball are black either....seriously why can't we make a white guy as a my player? absolutely zero customization in creating the player...the integration of my player into your 'crew' is just a joke...this whole my player thing could be a lot better... (again please take note from FIFA pro clubs, and create a pro features)

4) the graphics have not changed since 2k9 (which is okay because they are real good)--but 3 years later at least upgrade it a little bit

5) no real defensive system...i liked it in 2k8 and 2k9 where they had LOCK-ON D...now you can barely stay in front of the offensive player...why get rid of something that wasn't broke?

other minor things: no fiba teams, can't play legend teams in rank matches, still have many arenas horrible, many shots are still really bad, still haven't developed a good practice mode where you can invite online friends or team members from your 'crew' to practice or scrimmage...
This is my MAIN gripe for the past three 2k games.  It's like they don't even bother fixing or improving the online play, which is the only game mode I play 99% of the time.  The lag is unbearable, $%$!$% up all my open jumpshots and $!+%.  SERVERS ARE STILL HORRENDOUS.  Not to mention they have a !$#@$%!$ of abusable glitches and gameplay mechanics. 

I think I'll pass and wait for 2k13, or I'll wait till this game drops to 29.99 before I buy.

Servers do suck..

inviting other players to practice sounds good.... i like that. I was actually thinking of that the other day.
i doubt they will let people pick legends in ranked matches unless its teamup. i like it with current NBA teams anyway.

I dont play my player at all.

Servers do suck..

inviting other players to practice sounds good.... i like that. I was actually thinking of that the other day.
i doubt they will let people pick legends in ranked matches unless its teamup. i like it with current NBA teams anyway.

they said they didnt skip over any detail...but i'm noticing ALOT of generic shoes out there, by cats that had their own kicks. how you gonna have Penny wearing a template. or hell ron harperand pippen for that matter? if they dont give pip his own, at least suit them in jordans. ahhh i still remember when jordan wore the white/red xii's in a game and pip had on the taxis, or mike wearing the xiv's and harper rocking the playoff xiii's...ahhhh nostalgia! thats a big detail to me. i guess we can do it, but it's so simple, they should do it.

surprised there's no 2000-03 lakers. no '01 76ers. no white chocolate on the 00-01 kings. no 05-08 kobe. smh come on 2k!

i hope they make myplayer a whole lot better. even though i'm not goin to hate i played a couple seasons of it late year just out of sheer enjoyment. maybe allow us to do shoot around before the game and at halftime.  warm up, so to speak. hopefully press conference is better. small things like different color headband.  or ability to push head bandhead like lebron. lol jk.  better shoe customization. color blocking.  better presentation, hell, better everything.

they said they didnt skip over any detail...but i'm noticing ALOT of generic shoes out there, by cats that had their own kicks. how you gonna have Penny wearing a template. or hell ron harperand pippen for that matter? if they dont give pip his own, at least suit them in jordans. ahhh i still remember when jordan wore the white/red xii's in a game and pip had on the taxis, or mike wearing the xiv's and harper rocking the playoff xiii's...ahhhh nostalgia! thats a big detail to me. i guess we can do it, but it's so simple, they should do it.

surprised there's no 2000-03 lakers. no '01 76ers. no white chocolate on the 00-01 kings. no 05-08 kobe. smh come on 2k!

i hope they make myplayer a whole lot better. even though i'm not goin to hate i played a couple seasons of it late year just out of sheer enjoyment. maybe allow us to do shoot around before the game and at halftime.  warm up, so to speak. hopefully press conference is better. small things like different color headband.  or ability to push head bandhead like lebron. lol jk.  better shoe customization. color blocking.  better presentation, hell, better everything.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Servers do suck..

This
Along w/, allowing you to tactually get players you requested in my player mode.

Customizable courts for crew, different entries for crew teams. Like, it'd be cool if Lil B was on the soundtrack, and my teammates would come out cooking to Suck My D H(Garden Tool)
pimp.gif

Allow you to upload your pic to 2k servers/website, and they'll base a player face on your picture(basically what FIFA does).

Get rid of the stupid glitches, like hopstep/post spin duck/getting pushed out of bounds

Make ai team players in crew/my player games. The AI shouldn't throw passes that have no shot at being caught, the AI shouldn't jack stupid shots up w/ 6+ seconds on the shot clock

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Servers do suck..

This
Along w/, allowing you to tactually get players you requested in my player mode.

Customizable courts for crew, different entries for crew teams. Like, it'd be cool if Lil B was on the soundtrack, and my teammates would come out cooking to Suck My D H(Garden Tool)
pimp.gif

Allow you to upload your pic to 2k servers/website, and they'll base a player face on your picture(basically what FIFA does).

Get rid of the stupid glitches, like hopstep/post spin duck/getting pushed out of bounds

Make ai team players in crew/my player games. The AI shouldn't throw passes that have no shot at being caught, the AI shouldn't jack stupid shots up w/ 6+ seconds on the shot clock

really not trying to preorder...is there gonna be any way to get around that and still get the bonus teams?

really not trying to preorder...is there gonna be any way to get around that and still get the bonus teams?

Do any of you even play this legendary stuff?

I never did the jordan challenge nor play with the old teams in 2k11 after about a week of buying the game..

Do any of you even play this legendary stuff?

I never did the jordan challenge nor play with the old teams in 2k11 after about a week of buying the game..

I mean I beat the jordan challenge. played about 3 games of the build a legend joint, then just fell back and played myplayer and online.

I mean I beat the jordan challenge. played about 3 games of the build a legend joint, then just fell back and played myplayer and online.

I used to play the Jordan Challenges a lot when I first got the game. I beat all of them except one because I couldn't get four steals in a game.
30t6p3b.gif
So my friend gave me the code to unlock the Create A Legend mode and I only played two games of it. It was whack, IMO. Since it was pretty much My Player, except you're already good.
laugh.gif

I also got bored of My Player after two seasons of it. I won a championship my second season and my player's rating was already 99, so I pretty much had nothing else to play for.

I used to play the Jordan Challenges a lot when I first got the game. I beat all of them except one because I couldn't get four steals in a game.
30t6p3b.gif
So my friend gave me the code to unlock the Create A Legend mode and I only played two games of it. It was whack, IMO. Since it was pretty much My Player, except you're already good.
laugh.gif

I also got bored of My Player after two seasons of it. I won a championship my second season and my player's rating was already 99, so I pretty much had nothing else to play for.

i find playing the computer boring. so the jordan challenges and my player mean nothing to me...

i play this game only to compete against other people.

i find playing the computer boring. so the jordan challenges and my player mean nothing to me...

i play this game only to compete against other people.

oh damn... @ 1:00 they had the dream giving the admiral that home cookin!!! nice!

but then they had MJ rockin variants @ 1:12 lol smh

Back
Top Bottom