Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

and if they were gonna do the 01-02 lakers...

why not also the 00-01 lakers an 00-01 76ers..try and change history with A.I and Eric Snow lol

FYI:

[h1]Bonus NBA 2K12 Teams Don’t Require Preorder, Will Be In All Retail Copies[/h1]
Correcting an earlier misconception we reported: NBA 2K12 will offer codes for two classic teams, the 1990-91 Golden State Warriors and the 2001-2002 Sacramento Kings. These codes will be printed and inserted into all retail copies of the game, and will be available through all retail outlets, but there will be a limited supply of them. Once the codes run out, the game will ship copies without them.

Kotaku had erroneously reported this was a preorder bonus through a specific retailer. It is, of course, meant to give incentive to buy the game on the day of release or close to it. The exact number of codes to be distributed was not specified.

Including these two, there are 34 classic teams that are unlockable and playable in NBA 2K12; while there are 15 "Greatest Ever" matchups comprising 30 teams, two of them are additional Jordan-era Chicago Bulls teams that are unlocked for defeating the 1993 Charlotte Hornets with the 1993 Bulls. The extra Bulls teams were seen in last year's NBA 2K11.

Link

FYI:

[h1]Bonus NBA 2K12 Teams Don’t Require Preorder, Will Be In All Retail Copies[/h1]
Correcting an earlier misconception we reported: NBA 2K12 will offer codes for two classic teams, the 1990-91 Golden State Warriors and the 2001-2002 Sacramento Kings. These codes will be printed and inserted into all retail copies of the game, and will be available through all retail outlets, but there will be a limited supply of them. Once the codes run out, the game will ship copies without them.

Kotaku had erroneously reported this was a preorder bonus through a specific retailer. It is, of course, meant to give incentive to buy the game on the day of release or close to it. The exact number of codes to be distributed was not specified.

Including these two, there are 34 classic teams that are unlockable and playable in NBA 2K12; while there are 15 "Greatest Ever" matchups comprising 30 teams, two of them are additional Jordan-era Chicago Bulls teams that are unlocked for defeating the 1993 Charlotte Hornets with the 1993 Bulls. The extra Bulls teams were seen in last year's NBA 2K11.

Link

interested to see if it will say

"World Peace" or "Peace" on ron ron's jersey

interested to see if it will say

"World Peace" or "Peace" on ron ron's jersey

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Will the rookies be in the game?

Don't think so.

A writer from OS played an early build of the game and the rookies weren't in it.

Rookies probably won't be in the game until the lockout ends, which is not gonna be anytime soon.

Don't think so.

A writer from OS played an early build of the game and the rookies weren't in it.

Rookies probably won't be in the game until the lockout ends, which is not gonna be anytime soon.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Don't think so.

...what? if so im gonna be pissed.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Don't think so.

...what? if so im gonna be pissed.

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif%20

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/nba-2k12/achievements
ONLINE ASSOCIATION AND MY PLAYER CONTRACTS CONFIRMED!!! Also looks like you have to buy dunk packages, etc with your skill points this year.

Still disappointed there's no real Shaq/Kobe team at their peak.

I think there's one from 98, but it's for the Utah Jazz to beat up on; they're not the team in the spotlight. And Kobe apparently isn't that great yet.

I would've liked the 04 Lakers with Payton and Malone for hell's sake, even though they didn't accomplish anything. But one of the championship teams is really a must. They have the Kings in there dammit!

I think there's one from 98, but it's for the Utah Jazz to beat up on; they're not the team in the spotlight. And Kobe apparently isn't that great yet.

I would've liked the 04 Lakers with Payton and Malone for hell's sake, even though they didn't accomplish anything. But one of the championship teams is really a must. They have the Kings in there dammit!

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Keep hating, bruh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Keep hating, bruh.
laugh.gif

lol what?

The 01-02 Kings are in there. So it makes a lot of sense for them to include the 01-02 Lakers in a matchup, especially to showcase one of the great teams (one that 3-peated). It's like they're skipping over them.

It would've been a great 16th matchup to include in the game, but they missed the opportunity and only put half of it in there.

What did you THINK I was saying?
laugh.gif

lol what?

The 01-02 Kings are in there. So it makes a lot of sense for them to include the 01-02 Lakers in a matchup, especially to showcase one of the great teams (one that 3-peated). It's like they're skipping over them.

It would've been a great 16th matchup to include in the game, but they missed the opportunity and only put half of it in there.

What did you THINK I was saying?
laugh.gif

This game sounds like its going to be a blast, but come on',

How can you have the 01-02 Kings without the 01-02 lakers? That was a CLASSIC series remembered by all nba fans that those two teams shared that postseason...

This game sounds like its going to be a blast, but come on',

How can you have the 01-02 Kings without the 01-02 lakers? That was a CLASSIC series remembered by all nba fans that those two teams shared that postseason...

For you dudes to lazy to click the link:

NBA 2K12 Achievements

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]

There are 50 achievements with a total of 1000 points.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sort:[/td][td] [/td][td]   [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]The Whole Shebang[/td][td]50
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earn every achievement in NBA 2K12.[/td][td] (4) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Dawn of an Era[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Get drafted as a lottery pick in the NBA draft in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Money Bags[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Purchase 3,000 skill points in a single transaction in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Check![/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Complete all 3 in-game objectives in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Come Fly with Me[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Purchase Michael Jordan's dunk package (His Airness) in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]NBA Cares[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Make a donation to the NBA Cares global community outreach initiative in My Player mode.[/td][td] (4) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]My Player of the Game[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Be named Player of the Game (in an NBA game) in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]My Every Day Player[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Become a starter in the NBA in My Player Mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]I'm Worth It[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Land a contract that pays at least $10M per season in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]My Big Eight-O[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earn an 80 overall rating in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]My All-Star[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Be named an NBA All-Star in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Immortality[/td][td]30
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Make the Hall of Fame in My Player mode.[/td][td] (1) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Buzzer Beater[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Make a game winning shot with no time left on the clock, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Trip-Dub[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record a triple double with any player, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Dub-Dub[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record two double doubles with any teammates, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Five by Five[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record 5 or more in 5 different stats with any player in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]It's Raining[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Make 15 or more 3-pointers with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Block Party[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record 10 or more blocks with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Men of Steal[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record 10 or more steals with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Swat and Swipe[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record at least 5 blocks and 5 steals with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Smothering[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hold the opposing team's FG% below 40% with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Giveth and Taketh Away[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record 10 or more rebounds and assists with any player, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Hold the Fat Lady[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Start the 4th period losing by 10 or more points and win with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wire to Wire[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Do not allow your opponent to lead the game at any point with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]4-Point Line[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pull off a successful 4-point play with any player, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]G Prime[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]End the 1st period with a 15 point lead or greater on the Hall of Fame difficulty setting.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]The Closer[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hold the opposing team to 0 points in the final two minutes of regulation, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]G Performance[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Score at least 48 points with Kevin Durant to set a new career high, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]A 2K to Call My Own[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Create a My2K Account.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]G Recovery[/td][td]10
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Play an entire game using manual substitutions, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Not Your Father's Association[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Join an Online Association.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Another Day, Another Win[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win 5 NBA Today matchups.[/td][td] (3) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Don't Hate the Player[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win the championship in an Online Association.[/td][td] (1) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Streaking[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win 5 games in a row in The Association mode (playing all 5 games).[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Home Court[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earn the NBA's best record in The Association mode (at least 30 games played).[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Ticker Tape[/td][td]30
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win an NBA Championship in The Association mode (playing every playoff game).[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Shooting Star[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win the MVP award in NBA: Creating a Legend mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Sprite Slam Cam[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Get the Sprite Slam Cam replay after a dunk with LeBron James.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Birthday[/td][td]10
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Create-a-Player.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Hey Mr. DJ[/td][td]10
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Create a 2K Beats Playlist.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]This One Counts[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win one online ranked match.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Back to Back to Back[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win 3 ranked matches in a row.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]You're Officially Hot[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win 5 ranked matches in a row.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Lincoln[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win 5 ranked matches total.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Hamilton[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win 10 ranked matches total.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Made My Name[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Complete 5 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Left My Mark[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Complete 10 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wrote My Legend[/td][td]30
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Complete all 15 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.[/td][td] (2) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]The Sum of Its Parts[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Play a Team Up Game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]It's Better to Give[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Share any file type through 2K Share.[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

For you dudes to lazy to click the link:

NBA 2K12 Achievements

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]

There are 50 achievements with a total of 1000 points.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sort:[/td][td] [/td][td]   [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]The Whole Shebang[/td][td]50
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earn every achievement in NBA 2K12.[/td][td] (4) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Dawn of an Era[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Get drafted as a lottery pick in the NBA draft in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Money Bags[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Purchase 3,000 skill points in a single transaction in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Check![/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Complete all 3 in-game objectives in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Come Fly with Me[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Purchase Michael Jordan's dunk package (His Airness) in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]NBA Cares[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Make a donation to the NBA Cares global community outreach initiative in My Player mode.[/td][td] (4) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]My Player of the Game[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Be named Player of the Game (in an NBA game) in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]My Every Day Player[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Become a starter in the NBA in My Player Mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]I'm Worth It[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Land a contract that pays at least $10M per season in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]My Big Eight-O[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earn an 80 overall rating in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]My All-Star[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Be named an NBA All-Star in My Player mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Immortality[/td][td]30
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Make the Hall of Fame in My Player mode.[/td][td] (1) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Buzzer Beater[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Make a game winning shot with no time left on the clock, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Trip-Dub[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record a triple double with any player, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Dub-Dub[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record two double doubles with any teammates, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Five by Five[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record 5 or more in 5 different stats with any player in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]It's Raining[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Make 15 or more 3-pointers with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Block Party[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record 10 or more blocks with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Men of Steal[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record 10 or more steals with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Swat and Swipe[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record at least 5 blocks and 5 steals with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Smothering[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hold the opposing team's FG% below 40% with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Giveth and Taketh Away[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record 10 or more rebounds and assists with any player, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Hold the Fat Lady[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Start the 4th period losing by 10 or more points and win with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wire to Wire[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Do not allow your opponent to lead the game at any point with any team, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]4-Point Line[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pull off a successful 4-point play with any player, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]G Prime[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]End the 1st period with a 15 point lead or greater on the Hall of Fame difficulty setting.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]The Closer[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hold the opposing team to 0 points in the final two minutes of regulation, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]G Performance[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Score at least 48 points with Kevin Durant to set a new career high, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]A 2K to Call My Own[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Create a My2K Account.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]G Recovery[/td][td]10
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Play an entire game using manual substitutions, in a non-simulated game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Not Your Father's Association[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Join an Online Association.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Another Day, Another Win[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win 5 NBA Today matchups.[/td][td] (3) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Don't Hate the Player[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win the championship in an Online Association.[/td][td] (1) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Streaking[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win 5 games in a row in The Association mode (playing all 5 games).[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Home Court[/td][td]25
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earn the NBA's best record in The Association mode (at least 30 games played).[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Ticker Tape[/td][td]30
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win an NBA Championship in The Association mode (playing every playoff game).[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Shooting Star[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win the MVP award in NBA: Creating a Legend mode.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Sprite Slam Cam[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Get the Sprite Slam Cam replay after a dunk with LeBron James.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Birthday[/td][td]10
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Create-a-Player.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Hey Mr. DJ[/td][td]10
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Create a 2K Beats Playlist.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]This One Counts[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win one online ranked match.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Back to Back to Back[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win 3 ranked matches in a row.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]You're Officially Hot[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win 5 ranked matches in a row.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Lincoln[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win 5 ranked matches total.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Hamilton[/td][td]20
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Win 10 ranked matches total.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Made My Name[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Complete 5 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Left My Mark[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Complete 10 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wrote My Legend[/td][td]30
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Complete all 15 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.[/td][td] (2) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]The Sum of Its Parts[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Play a Team Up Game.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]It's Better to Give[/td][td]15
gp-g.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Share any file type through 2K Share.[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom