11A
attachment.php

Originally Posted by PO2345

Not impressed.
Totally ignoring this year's release.
I see no MAJOR improvements.

PO
Not sure if srs...
2K always saves the biggest stuff until the very end, and wasn't it announced that there will be an online association mode in 2K12, how can that not be viewed as a big improvement. 
grin.gif

Not impressed.

PO
Not sure if srs...
2K always saves the biggest stuff until the very end, and wasn't it announced that there will be an online association mode in 2K12, how can that not be viewed as a big improvement. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Not impressed.

PO
Not sure if srs...
grin.gif
This. Plus I never understood how fools try to judge "MAJOR" improvements from a 2.5 minute trailer. All you're gonna see is player models, courts, jerseys, shoes, and animations.
Didn't see any clipping though. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Not impressed.

PO
Not sure if srs...
grin.gif
This. Plus I never understood how fools try to judge "MAJOR" improvements from a 2.5 minute trailer. All you're gonna see is player models, courts, jerseys, shoes, and animations.
Didn't see any clipping though. 
pimp.gif

Damn 2k really needs to add home and away accessories instead of just having black for both
eyes.gif

They need to fix the length of the scores table in Boston because it hasn't been that way since 2009. It should be like the Lakers.
I'm liking the shine they added to the court, just hope its not OD like in 2k10. As for gameplay I'm not too worried because they always seem to improve from year to year.
pimp.gif

2k11>2k10>2k9>2k8....ect. 

Damn 2k really needs to add home and away accessories instead of just having black for both
eyes.gif

They need to fix the length of the scores table in Boston because it hasn't been that way since 2009. It should be like the Lakers.
I'm liking the shine they added to the court, just hope its not OD like in 2k10. As for gameplay I'm not too worried because they always seem to improve from year to year.
pimp.gif

2k11>2k10>2k9>2k8....ect. 

Not impressed.

PO

What MAJOR improvements can you make to a already great basketball game?

Not impressed.

PO

What MAJOR improvements can you make to a already great basketball game?

DAMMMN. I see a WHOLE ton of new iso-motion moves... 1:53, Reke did the Shammgod... 2:08 D-Rose with the jumper off the dribble... looks real fluid.

SON, I AM EXCITE.

DAMMMN. I see a WHOLE ton of new iso-motion moves... 1:53, Reke did the Shammgod... 2:08 D-Rose with the jumper off the dribble... looks real fluid.

SON, I AM EXCITE.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

SON, I AM EXCITE.

same

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

SON, I AM EXCITE.

same

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I hope that in MyPlayer u don't have to follow plays again...
30t6p3b.gif
that really ruined it for me
i hope that in my player you don't have to grind out the ball handling drill to get your stats up to a competitive level again...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I hope that in MyPlayer u don't have to follow plays again...
30t6p3b.gif
i hope that in my player you don't have to grind out the ball handling drill to get your stats up to a competitive level again...
30t6p3b.gif

Good smooth animations. Word is that "The Game", has already gotten his hands on NBA 2K12. Check out his Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom