Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

They finally fixed Bynum's face
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm impressed by the total control on offense and defense. I'm giving 2k another chance. I was frustrated with 2k11 after playing some games.

I'm impressed by the total control on offense and defense. I'm giving 2k another chance. I was frustrated with 2k11 after playing some games.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

copped,

because its the new XGD3 format which means you have to wait until the new firmware lt 2.0 is released.
I'ma have to go buy this #!%$ now. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Guess I aint getting the new iPhone.

WOW....didn't expect it to be XGD3 especially since fifa 12 wasn't....but LT 2.0 is in testing

and no crew mode? instead of fixing it and offering a nice team up mode like fifa they just scrap it? highly disappointed.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

copped,

because its the new XGD3 format which means you have to wait until the new firmware lt 2.0 is released.
I'ma have to go buy this #!%$ now. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Guess I aint getting the new iPhone.

WOW....didn't expect it to be XGD3 especially since fifa 12 wasn't....but LT 2.0 is in testing

and no crew mode? instead of fixing it and offering a nice team up mode like fifa they just scrap it? highly disappointed.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I didn't type any of that. I copied and pasted from OS. This happens every damn year though. People just talking about overalls. Not knowing what the hell they are talking about. Just crying.

I hear you, but why is Blake Griffin and Dirk the same overall rating?
If rated correctly, Dirk will always come out low. They must have hyped up some of his attributes because with my personal rosters, the most I could "force" him to be was a 77. He is a PF (position matters) with the game of an unathletic SG/SF. Rebounding isn't great. Defense isn't great. So that is why his overall suffers.

I didn't type any of that. I copied and pasted from OS. This happens every damn year though. People just talking about overalls. Not knowing what the hell they are talking about. Just crying.

If rated correctly, Dirk will always come out low. They must have hyped up some of his attributes because with my personal rosters, the most I could "force" him to be was a 77. He is a PF (position matters) with the game of an unathletic SG/SF. Rebounding isn't great. Defense isn't great. So that is why his overall suffers.

are you goin on pc mode. and if so are you doing any mods for this season. im assuming your the same dc as the one one the nba 2k threads

are you goin on pc mode. and if so are you doing any mods for this season. im assuming your the same dc as the one one the nba 2k threads

Son, just peeped Lebron's midrange against Kobes. Lebron=86, Kobe=78, Lebron's 3 pt=79, Kobe=78. I'm done. Lebron's midrange is better than KD.....

Edit, this is crazy right now, Manu's midrange is 64? Rondo's midrange 68? Kyle Lowry (mid) 56? Zbo 69?!?! While Josh Smith is 80, lmfao.

Cmon son
30t6p3b.gif

Son, just peeped Lebron's midrange against Kobes. Lebron=86, Kobe=78, Lebron's 3 pt=79, Kobe=78. I'm done. Lebron's midrange is better than KD.....

Edit, this is crazy right now, Manu's midrange is 64? Rondo's midrange 68? Kyle Lowry (mid) 56? Zbo 69?!?! While Josh Smith is 80, lmfao.

Cmon son
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom