Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

NO DRAFT... most people wont even be there to draft... just keep the reg teams...

I wont be copping 2k12 Until Wednsday evening ... i gotta get my workouts out the way first and school work. i know i wont get anything done if i get it today
laugh.gif

Game is pretty raw thus far. Lebron's jumper is wet and it's unreal how GODLY they made this dude.
30t6p3b.gif

So I'm guessing there is no more hop step since triangle is now the postup button. I only get the hop step move randomly when I use the Eurostep layup. 

Between Fifa coming out and now this... I really need to get a new PS3 after mine died.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

bought all three just because.

already hit my first buzzer beater.

Sam Cassell in the corner for three against the 94 Denver Nuggets.

eyes.gif

why the face?

what did i do to upset you?
thats the sigh face right?  lol i cant find the magic or bird anywhere...without preorder smh.  sadness consumes me as i purchase the mike cover.

Actually most guys are always there for the draft, it's just playing the games afterward that is the problem.

[table][tr][td]10[/td][td] Sound
 Hands down, the best commentary of any sports game ever. At times it  surpasses actual NBA commentary. [/td][/tr][/table]

word? video game commentary better than real life? cant decide between this or fifa. not to mention i got nhl like a week ago.

indifferent.gif
@ amazon saying my copy isn't gonna arrive to me until tomorrow, I'm supposed to get release date shipping...

I'm gonna ask them for a $20 credit.
pimp.gif

^ they're gonna say no.
pimp.gif

code for the shoes? wasn't that supposed to drop today? i need the other kicks mayne

I saw different covers at Walmart last night and today at Best Buy. You gotta buy it in store to get the cover you want.

Damb 80k online.

I saw different covers at Walmart last night and today at Best Buy. You gotta buy it in store to get the cover you want.

Damb 80k online.

Damb 80k online.

Back
Top Bottom