Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Pretty much.
laugh.gif

They need to change the gear for players depending on if they are at home or not. For instance, Ray Allen shouldn't be wearing a black sleeve at home. I hated how in 2K11 they would only allow you to wear white socks when you're at home and black socks while you were on the road.

Hopefully they also fixed the stupid @#$ bumping that happened way too often in 2K11.

They need to change the gear for players depending on if they are at home or not. For instance, Ray Allen shouldn't be wearing a black sleeve at home. I hated how in 2K11 they would only allow you to wear white socks when you're at home and black socks while you were on the road.

Hopefully they also fixed the stupid @#$ bumping that happened way too often in 2K11.

It's just an overall rating. Those stuff doesn't mean %$*@ as far as i'm concern. Everyone plays like a superstar in these games anyway
laugh.gif

It's just an overall rating. Those stuff doesn't mean %$*@ as far as i'm concern. Everyone plays like a superstar in these games anyway
laugh.gif

^ you're right but they were equally rated 97 last year.
You gotta wonder what caused them to improve LeBron AND drop Kobe.

Its just mind boggling that they even have DWade rated as 96 and Kobe as a 94.
but it is what it is...

^ you're right but they were equally rated 97 last year.
You gotta wonder what caused them to improve LeBron AND drop Kobe.

but it is what it is...

its ok. kobe's still the man. can't wait for this game though. might pre-order it. now if only we could pre-order an NBA season -_-

its ok. kobe's still the man. can't wait for this game though. might pre-order it. now if only we could pre-order an NBA season -_-

Originally Posted by Truballa101

but it is what it is...
Nothing mind boggling about it. Wade should have a better on ball defense and athletic attributes.

Overall ratings mean nothing. Don't put too much stock in them. They mean nothing.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

but it is what it is...
Nothing mind boggling about it. Wade should have a better on ball defense and athletic attributes.

Overall ratings mean nothing. Don't put too much stock in them. They mean nothing.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif
Mike Miller 
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif
Mike Miller 
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom