Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

laugh.gif
MJ & Drizzy
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'ma get a Michael cover once again
wink.gif

Got to have Magic on my cover! 
pimp.gif

This dude bron had the worst finals performance known to man and they still find a way to rate this man the highest

This dude bron had the worst finals performance known to man and they still find a way to rate this man the highest

Originally Posted by yungchamp

When combining skill and physical gifts, he should be the highest player. There is a clutch rating. Which I am sure he won't be as high as he was last year. One series doesn't erase all that he has done, which is a lot.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

When combining skill and physical gifts, he should be the highest player. There is a clutch rating. Which I am sure he won't be as high as he was last year. One series doesn't erase all that he has done, which is a lot.

Someone PM me a spot in NY that's definitely selling early. I want to go after work today, and don't wanna be searching for hours.

Someone PM me a spot in NY that's definitely selling early. I want to go after work today, and don't wanna be searching for hours.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

XBox? I want in.

Sure add me. Portland or Grizzlies
Can I use MEM bro^ ?

we gonna be doing a fantasy draft off top. i'd keep OG rosters, but look at the two teams you requested lmao (both beasty)

if anybody wants to join my leauge, add me on XBL and send me a message...

my gamertag is eNPHANATe

i plan on having at least 10 of my friends/nters i know well in it....meaning, imma be keeping on top of cats to play games...

if you not gonna be playing 3 to 4 times a week, dont do it

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

XBox? I want in.

Sure add me. Portland or Grizzlies
Can I use MEM bro^ ?

we gonna be doing a fantasy draft off top. i'd keep OG rosters, but look at the two teams you requested lmao (both beasty)

if anybody wants to join my leauge, add me on XBL and send me a message...

my gamertag is eNPHANATe

i plan on having at least 10 of my friends/nters i know well in it....meaning, imma be keeping on top of cats to play games...

if you not gonna be playing 3 to 4 times a week, dont do it

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

360? I'm in too.

I call Knicks.

i will allow this.

sup tho?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

yo DC i couold never find you for sliders man.....imma need you in 2k12.

also, is there an online dynasty feature now?

online seasons were lame.

There is no NBA Season. I probably won't even get 2K12 man.

eek.gif

say it aint so

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

online association mode is gonna be no better than the lame online season modes -- people play 1-2 games than never show up and its a headache trying to schedule people to play. They just need to bring back crew 

nah son.

hopefully you can do less than 30 people but have 30 teams in fantasy draft...thats the biggest issue...

but if you can run, say, an 8 or 12 man leauge with 30 teams...it will be amazing...

look, youre one guy complaining about "nobody plays the season"....will you play every game scheduled in mine?

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

For the serious SIM Gamers, I am starting an Association League for the Xbox. (Sim play ONLY) 82 game season 12 min quarters, custom sliders.

Info here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-online/508369-nba-2k12-sims-league-xbox360.html

This is not ONLY a Niketalk league so some of the guys in the league already are hardcore and play their games.
Not trying to +%%@ on your league or anything dude, but I already have a hard enough time finding people to complete a 29 game, 6 min quarter league with sim sliders... pple will have no incentive to finish a 82 game season with 12 min quarters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... each game will take like 2 hours. 

I was in not 1, but 2 leagues last year that finished all the way till the end. There are casual gamers, and there are hardcore gamers, I am looking for hardcore gamers for the league. It's not as hard as you think if you find the right people....

put me on b....eNPHANATe: XBL...

i dont see it being hard at all..

i ONLY like playing games that count toward something...playing people online in exhibitions is quite pointless to me...

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

360? I'm in too.

I call Knicks.

i will allow this.

sup tho?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

yo DC i couold never find you for sliders man.....imma need you in 2k12.

also, is there an online dynasty feature now?

online seasons were lame.

There is no NBA Season. I probably won't even get 2K12 man.

eek.gif

say it aint so

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

online association mode is gonna be no better than the lame online season modes -- people play 1-2 games than never show up and its a headache trying to schedule people to play. They just need to bring back crew 

nah son.

hopefully you can do less than 30 people but have 30 teams in fantasy draft...thats the biggest issue...

but if you can run, say, an 8 or 12 man leauge with 30 teams...it will be amazing...

look, youre one guy complaining about "nobody plays the season"....will you play every game scheduled in mine?

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

For the serious SIM Gamers, I am starting an Association League for the Xbox. (Sim play ONLY) 82 game season 12 min quarters, custom sliders.

Info here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-online/508369-nba-2k12-sims-league-xbox360.html

This is not ONLY a Niketalk league so some of the guys in the league already are hardcore and play their games.
Not trying to +%%@ on your league or anything dude, but I already have a hard enough time finding people to complete a 29 game, 6 min quarter league with sim sliders... pple will have no incentive to finish a 82 game season with 12 min quarters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... each game will take like 2 hours. 

I was in not 1, but 2 leagues last year that finished all the way till the end. There are casual gamers, and there are hardcore gamers, I am looking for hardcore gamers for the league. It's not as hard as you think if you find the right people....

put me on b....eNPHANATe: XBL...

i dont see it being hard at all..

i ONLY like playing games that count toward something...playing people online in exhibitions is quite pointless to me...

Back
Top Bottom