OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

^They're out. Look for the PSN's that have them a couple pages back. Gatorbait2006nc (or something) is the one I used.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by 18key

^They're out. Look for the PSN's that have them a couple pages back. Gatorbait2006nc (or something) is the one I used.
is this for the patch or what?

nah thats for the rosters. once you start your game it should automatically prompt you to download the update.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by 18key

is this for the patch or what?

nah thats for the rosters. once you start your game it should automatically prompt you to download the update.

I didn't see it. My internet and everything is connected

^ Well at least you can get 40 back on the trade on for Madden in a couple of weeks.

Too many glitches for me.

Played Navy with Texas last night. Homie had no chance
smh.gif
How you let my Left Tackle recover my fumble and then take it 47 yards to the barn?
pimp.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Tell me why I turned facemask penalties COMPLETELY off and still got 3 in a row against the CPU
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

And when I play online I HATE when people accept the BS penalties. I take it if it's just one, but after that I start declining cause it's so unfair

yo whats good with Texas on the PS3 dynasty? dudes M.I.A. hasnt accepted my friend invite or the dynasty invite.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

yo whats good with Texas on the PS3 dynasty? dudes M.I.A. hasnt accepted my friend invite or the dynasty invite.

yo man. i havnt gotten any invites yet. just check this morn when i got up
frown.gif
. sh00temup321 is my PSN
. I was giving u guys my gamertag not psn. My bad >_>

Can someone tell me why Washington beat me 40 to 21 when I was USC?

That *!+% was so frustrating... holding call, clipping call, facemask, fumbles.

Every other play i had a turnover and the cpu had press coverage and blitzed every single down.

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Can someone tell me why Washington beat me 40 to 21 when I was USC?

That *!+% was so frustrating... holding call, clipping call, facemask, fumbles.

Every other play i had a turnover and the cpu had press coverage and blitzed every single down.
wwas your game plan set to aggressive?

Yea I put them to aggressive but I usually draw maybe 10 penalties all game from having it set that way.

I threw 3 TD's and every single one was called back for holding or clipping.

I probably had around 20 penalties all game. I guess it's because I was on the road and the cpu wanted to win. Breaking 2 or 3 tackles every play isn'tfair when I'm getting tackled for negative yards every single run play

in anyone wants in on a SIM-styled dynasty ... using Silent Nature from OS's All-American sliders ... let me know ... I'm ready to start one up ...

Well guys the update for Xbox must of just released cuz I just got it and ima test it out and see the difference!

Update: Just played a random play now game wit Ole Miss vs. Miss. State... I was Ole Miss and beat em 56 to 7... Still had 7 to 8 facemask penalties and 3fumbles... Even had a holding call on a 90+ yard touchdown run in the 3rd... Play on Aggresive the whole game....

Im the biggest advocate for EA and NCAA 10 but this game is nowhere as realistic as Madden is... When EA finally decideds to get real, they can guarantee mebuying a copy every year... Id rather give it to my nephew rite bout now!!!!

BTW, my gamertage on XBOX is Fatpat1251... Add me or play me!!!!!

Finally got the game.
pimp.gif

How are your rosters looking jay?
nerd.gif

Im not doing anymore adjusting.
the rosters are SOOO far off, I only did major teams.

when Buckeye gets done on OS with his corrections then maybe Ill get to it but this has been the most time consuming roster ever and I give up

Back
Top Bottom