OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im not doing anymore adjusting.
the rosters are SOOO far off, I only did major teams.

when Buckeye gets done on OS with his corrections then maybe Ill get to it but this has been the most time consuming roster ever and I give up

frown.gif
what do you think of gatorbait's roster off OS? Also am I the only person who has O-line issues? (I'm Miami) and the pass rush is redic. I'mtired of getting hit and throwing pick. Didn't have to deal with this $%*+ in 09
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

frown.gif
what do you think of gatorbait's roster off OS? Also am I the only person who has O-line issues? (I'm Miami) and the pass rush is redic. I'm tired of getting hit and throwing pick. Didn't have to deal with this $%*+ in 09
laugh.gif
Are you stepping up in the pocket, or do you drop waay back?

That's an adjustment I had to make. I drop back far, well at least I did on NCAA '09 and I was able to get away w/ it.

And FWIW, Miami's OL is trash in real life. Don't know how they are rated on the game.

PS3 Dynasty needs to pick up the pace. the 360 dynasty is on week 6 already.

game is fun.....havent experienced the face mask/fumble problem.....but i'm leaving the strategy thing on normal..not doing aggressive......game is fun ashell...havent played it on live like that though, just the computer

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

frown.gif
what do you think of gatorbait's roster off OS? Also am I the only person who has O-line issues? (I'm Miami) and the pass rush is redic. I'm tired of getting hit and throwing pick. Didn't have to deal with this $%*+ in 09
laugh.gif
Are you stepping up in the pocket, or do you drop waay back?

That's an adjustment I had to make. I drop back far, well at least I did on NCAA '09 and I was able to get away w/ it.

And FWIW, Miami's OL is trash in real life. Don't know how they are rated on the game.

I usually go way back, but my experience makes me scared to stay in the pocket. I can't tell if you're being objective or trying to bash the canes, buttheir O line was decent last season, but I think most of them graduated. Game's more fun with settings on aggressive IMO but I'm getting tired ofclutch 2nd and 3rd down conversions being called back due to clipping.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

340x.jpg

pimp.gif
dude absolutely murked for me last season.. but i created myself as a high school QB prospect(dope feature BTW) and Barkley got the boot realquick after a Heisman like season
laugh.gif

I really do enjoy this game though, I havent gotten an NCAA football game since like 07 so as for mee there are a ton of new features

i got buncha brand new copys i needa dump if anyone in the bay area need 1 for joog hit me

CAn someone explain why every other damn running back/corner in the game has this damn helmet/facemask?
Riddell%20Revolution%20Helmet.jpg
When I have seen ZERO RB's or CB's wear that %+%! in real life
smh.gif
Most WR's/CB's/RB's wear these
nnamdi.jpg

My internet went out 3 TIMES LAST NIGHT.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just said %%*$ it and didn't bother trying to play my game vs. BYU in the dynasty.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom