OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

my DB's drop waaaaay too many INTs. I mean it's in their lap and they drop it. But when it's difficult or you don't see it coming, sure enough,they pick it off lol

37259767.jpg

I'd like to thank Tim Tebow for being the 2nd coming of Jesus in my game against Tennessee.

I've dropped 50+ on both opponents and I don't think it's going to stop any time soon.

Im having issues linking my xbox gamertag to upload my created teams on teambuilder. Anyone have this problem before. Any suggestions how to fix?

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

37259767.jpg

I'd like to thank Tim Tebow for being the 2nd coming of Jesus in my game against Tennessee.

I've dropped 50+ on both opponents and I don't think it's going to stop any time soon.

smh.gif

theres absolutely nothing that can be done to stop it.

bad part is, Ive been spendin soo much time fixing Rosters that that game was prolly my 6th game since i copped it.
I'll get rite soon. Im done with Qbs,Wrs,Rbs & CBs

Coming soon - DuckDown II

Why in Blue hell is auburn the best team on the game? Burns threw 30-39 5 TD 0 INT against me (tennessee). Ive beaten Florida, LSU,Georgia on Heisman. but I am0-3 against auburn

Does any 1 have all the rosters with all the names if so could someone add me as a friend on ps3 so I can gt the rosters I need it for my franchise on maddenthanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom