Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

The custom stadium sound options for this year are a welcome addition, with 200 slots.

Anticipation
Runout

"Enter Sandman" for VT, "2001: Space Odyssey" for South Carolina
pimp.gif

The custom stadium sound options for this year are a welcome addition, with 200 slots.

Anticipation
Runout

pimp.gif

FYI

20-offer._SL75_V186380305_.jpg

$20 Amazon Credit Plus Exclusive Bonus Offer
Pre-order NCAA Football 12 and get a $20 Amazon credit as well as the NCAA Football 12 Starter Guide, which is your handbook for the most essential offensive and defensive plays. The guide will be emailed to you on the day your product ships. The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships and is good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer.

Link[/size]

FYI

20-offer._SL75_V186380305_.jpg

$20 Amazon Credit Plus Exclusive Bonus Offer
Pre-order NCAA Football 12 and get a $20 Amazon credit as well as the NCAA Football 12 Starter Guide, which is your handbook for the most essential offensive and defensive plays. The guide will be emailed to you on the day your product ships. The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships and is good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer.

Link[/size]

Good looks toine...I was waiting to see which one had the best pre-order package. Amazon never lets me down. Release day delivery w/Prime
pimp.gif

Good looks toine...I was waiting to see which one had the best pre-order package. Amazon never lets me down. Release day delivery w/Prime
pimp.gif

Everybody order through amazon so next year they get the exclusive pro combat uniforms. That or EA sports can stop this stupid preorder crap. I'd rather have Be a Legend mode be exclusive to gamestop than pro combat jerseys.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Anticipation
Runout

pimp.gif

Yeah, i messed around with this for the first time last year, it's a great feature. Really adds to the overall presentation when you add audio from the actual school bands.

Everybody order through amazon so next year they get the exclusive pro combat uniforms. That or EA sports can stop this stupid preorder crap. I'd rather have Be a Legend mode be exclusive to gamestop than pro combat jerseys.

Anticipation
Runout

pimp.gif

Yeah, i messed around with this for the first time last year, it's a great feature. Really adds to the overall presentation when you add audio from the actual school bands.

Yeah I used customs sounds for the 1st time last year; it's really a nice touch and helps adds more of that college football atmosphere to the game.

Looking to do the same this year. I still have the custom sounds for the U from the last year.

Hope to add Enter Sandman for V-Tech and other songs for team introductions.

Yeah I used customs sounds for the 1st time last year; it's really a nice touch and helps adds more of that college football atmosphere to the game.

Looking to do the same this year. I still have the custom sounds for the U from the last year.

Hope to add Enter Sandman for V-Tech and other songs for team introductions.

pimp.gif
 No reason to buy new games full price now days, amazon or some other site will always have at the worst a 10 dollar gc

pimp.gif
 No reason to buy new games full price now days, amazon or some other site will always have at the worst a 10 dollar gc

I need to get my PS3 repaired or buy a new one... I was doing fine but now that NCAA is coming out...
indifferent.gif

I need to get my PS3 repaired or buy a new one... I was doing fine but now that NCAA is coming out...
indifferent.gif

Calling my spot in the morning. Hoping they got it in
pimp.gif

I hope this year we can get some long dynasties going. I remember a few yrs back when the ps3 guys went like 8 seasons
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom