Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Calling my spot in the morning. Hoping they got it in
pimp.gif

I hope this year we can get some long dynasties going. I remember a few yrs back when the ps3 guys went like 8 seasons
eek.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

pimp.gif

I hope this year we can get some long dynasties going. I remember a few yrs back when the ps3 guys went like 8 seasons
eek.gif

We were in season 2024 until everything got hacked and our consistency got messed up.

But I think everyone also needed a break from Pitt and Cincy running the Big East.

Originally Posted by woody2626

pimp.gif

eek.gif

We were in season 2024 until everything got hacked and our consistency got messed up.

But I think everyone also needed a break from Pitt and Cincy running the Big East.

my re-aligned confrences

big east:              ACC:                             Sec:               Big 10:          Big 12:
Pitt                       South carolina                Alabama        Illinois             Oklahoma
Uconn                  Virginia tech                   Arkansas       Iowa               Oklahoma st
Tcu                      Florida State                  Auburn          Michigan          Missouri
Central Florida     NC State                       Ole Miss       Michigan State  Indiana
East Carolina       Miami                             Ms state        Minnesotta       Wake forest
Rutgers               North Carolina                 Lsu               Northwestern    Texas
West Virginia      Duke                                Kentuky       Ohio State         Texas tech
Usf                     Clemson                           Tenn             Penn State         Baylor
Syracuse             Maryland                          Vanderbilt    Purdue              Boise st
Cincinnati            Georgia Tech                   Florida          Wisconsin         Iowa st
 Kansas state       Louisville                         Georgia         Nebraska         Houston
 Kansas               Virginia                         Texas A&M    Notre Dame     Smu

there rest i'll probably keep the same

my re-aligned confrences

big east:              ACC:                             Sec:               Big 10:          Big 12:
Pitt                       South carolina                Alabama        Illinois             Oklahoma
Uconn                  Virginia tech                   Arkansas       Iowa               Oklahoma st
Tcu                      Florida State                  Auburn          Michigan          Missouri
Central Florida     NC State                       Ole Miss       Michigan State  Indiana
East Carolina       Miami                             Ms state        Minnesotta       Wake forest
Rutgers               North Carolina                 Lsu               Northwestern    Texas
West Virginia      Duke                                Kentuky       Ohio State         Texas tech
Usf                     Clemson                           Tenn             Penn State         Baylor
Syracuse             Maryland                          Vanderbilt    Purdue              Boise st
Cincinnati            Georgia Tech                   Florida          Wisconsin         Iowa st
 Kansas state       Louisville                         Georgia         Nebraska         Houston
 Kansas               Virginia                         Texas A&M    Notre Dame     Smu

there rest i'll probably keep the same

Originally Posted by Nako XL

anybody know anywhere in nyc that'll be selling it early?
same thing I was thinking. I want it today

lol @ those new Conferences. TCU and Kansas in the Big East. Ok sir

Originally Posted by Nako XL

My super conferences for offline dynasty:

SEC East: Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Vandy, Kentucky, Miami, Clemson
SEC West: Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss St, Arkansas, Florida St, Texas A&M, Georgia Tech

Pac 16 North: Washington, Washington St, Oregon, Oregon St, Stanford, Cal, Boise St, Oklahoma St
Pac 16 South: USC, UCLA, Arizona, Arizona St, Utah, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma

Big East: Virginia Tech, West Va, Virginia, UNC, NC St, Wake Forest, TCU, Syracuse
Big East: Louisville, Boston College, Rutgers, Maryland, Pitt, USF, UCF, Cincy

B1G: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio St, Penn St, Purdue, Wisconsin, Mizzou, Texas Tech
B1G: Iowa, Michigan, Mich St, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Kansas

I can't wait for Tuesday with the dynasty and RTG improvements this is shaping up to be the best NCAA ever

My super conferences for offline dynasty:

SEC East: Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Vandy, Kentucky, Miami, Clemson
SEC West: Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss St, Arkansas, Florida St, Texas A&M, Georgia Tech

Pac 16 North: Washington, Washington St, Oregon, Oregon St, Stanford, Cal, Boise St, Oklahoma St
Pac 16 South: USC, UCLA, Arizona, Arizona St, Utah, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma

Big East: Virginia Tech, West Va, Virginia, UNC, NC St, Wake Forest, TCU, Syracuse
Big East: Louisville, Boston College, Rutgers, Maryland, Pitt, USF, UCF, Cincy

B1G: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio St, Penn St, Purdue, Wisconsin, Mizzou, Texas Tech
B1G: Iowa, Michigan, Mich St, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Kansas

I can't wait for Tuesday with the dynasty and RTG improvements this is shaping up to be the best NCAA ever

Had a buddy grab me one from his store today.  Cant wait to open this bad boy up.  I kinda wanna start a dynasty now but in a week or two the updated rosters will probably be out so I might just play around on the other game modes first

With that said after the rosters are out, if anyone needs a spot in an online dynasty hit me up.  Ima play with either UNC or ND

GT - CreekShow

Had a buddy grab me one from his store today.  Cant wait to open this bad boy up.  I kinda wanna start a dynasty now but in a week or two the updated rosters will probably be out so I might just play around on the other game modes first

With that said after the rosters are out, if anyone needs a spot in an online dynasty hit me up.  Ima play with either UNC or ND

GT - CreekShow

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bay Area, CA...... anyone know of a spot that's letting the game go early?? I want![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bay Area, CA...... anyone know of a spot that's letting the game go early?? I want![/color]

Damn y'all dudes going in with the custom conferences.
laugh.gif

I was planning on making a few changes here and there but nothing as detailed as some of y'all.

I might just steal you conference re-alignment configuration Mamba.
laugh.gif

The only nagging thing about custom conferences is that the conference logos on the uniforms won't change.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ you Big J for still not getting your PS3 fixed; c'mon dude.
laugh.gif

Just a heads up, there is going to be a patch released next week to coincide with the game's official release.

The patch will supposedly include the ability to edit rosters in a dynasty.

Damn y'all dudes going in with the custom conferences.
laugh.gif

I was planning on making a few changes here and there but nothing as detailed as some of y'all.

I might just steal you conference re-alignment configuration Mamba.
laugh.gif

The only nagging thing about custom conferences is that the conference logos on the uniforms won't change.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ you Big J for still not getting your PS3 fixed; c'mon dude.
laugh.gif

Just a heads up, there is going to be a patch released next week to coincide with the game's official release.

The patch will supposedly include the ability to edit rosters in a dynasty.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Nako XL wrote:

You are aware TCU has agreed to move to the Big East right?

Nako XL wrote:

Wished they'd include dynamic conference prestige. It's kind of silly to have all these custom conference options and not have the strong and weak conferences be rated as such based on the teams that are in there.

Wished they'd include dynamic conference prestige. It's kind of silly to have all these custom conference options and not have the strong and weak conferences be rated as such based on the teams that are in there.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Nako XL wrote:

I would also like to add that if the Bevo Conference were to break up, I would say Big East is one of most likely destinations for Kansas...

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Nako XL wrote:

I would also like to add that if the Bevo Conference were to break up, I would say Big East is one of most likely destinations for Kansas...

Back
Top Bottom