Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

bruh you better look a few pages and threads back, I been callin for the Dream Team since national signing day. Run wit Tech or somn 
roll.gif

you better do the samething and you see caleb king is ineligible now leaving us wit 3 rbs now smh

Hey man run wit Clem$on or somn n yea we cool, ima have Crowell & Boo on that AA Team 
smokin.gif
naw bruh i was bout to tell u the same thing since u 5 mins away from em lol u know they every move before anybody so im good wit getting UGA like i said 
pimp.gif

you better do the samething and you see caleb king is ineligible now leaving us wit 3 rbs now smh

Hey man run wit Clem$on or somn n yea we cool, ima have Crowell & Boo on that AA Team 
smokin.gif
naw bruh i was bout to tell u the same thing since u 5 mins away from em lol u know they every move before anybody so im good wit getting UGA like i said 
pimp.gif
if thats the case, only dogs u reppin is from Mississippi. 
laugh.gif
 you good breh breh

aint no rivalry, im like 98734309468394 - 42 on the sticks since 1986. aint nobody beatin me in nothing.

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 you good breh breh

aint no rivalry, im like 98734309468394 - 42 on the sticks since 1986. aint nobody beatin me in nothing.

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 you good breh breh
brrrrrrrrrrr u out yo rabbit a mind if u think im choosing any school from mississippi
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I just go to school out here aint nothing changed bout me besides my location you should know that foo

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 you good breh breh
brrrrrrrrrrr u out yo rabbit a mind if u think im choosing any school from mississippi
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I just go to school out here aint nothing changed bout me besides my location you should know that foo

The 3d grass looks amazing in those screenshots.
pimp.gif

It's a shame the 3d grass is really only viewable in replays and screenshots.

The 3d grass looks amazing in those screenshots.
pimp.gif

It's a shame the 3d grass is really only viewable in replays and screenshots.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Who will have the best rosters for xbox on release date?

Probably fairdale kings.

There's a couple people who have got early copies that have started working on the rosters already.

----------

Anybody know if custom playbooks will be for defense too or just offense?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Who will have the best rosters for xbox on release date?

Probably fairdale kings.

There's a couple people who have got early copies that have started working on the rosters already.

----------

Anybody know if custom playbooks will be for defense too or just offense?
nerd.gif

EA game testers are theeeee worst. Im not buying this game until August

theres no point in getting it and starting a Dynasty when all these patches need to be released.

EA game testers are theeeee worst. Im not buying this game until August

theres no point in getting it and starting a Dynasty when all these patches need to be released.

Back
Top Bottom