Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

^
eek.gif
 AGHCK-HOO-HOO-HOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif

How do I get that FAMU team tho?
The one on the vid is set to private b/c I made some tweaks to the roster, like adding former players, so you wouldn't be able to dowload that one from the teambuilder section.  I could make one public though if you're serious.  Keep in mind, the music is uploaded by the user to the console, it doesn't come w/ the download from team builder, if you didn't know.

I was beating somebody online 40-0 in the 4th and got a disc unreadable error.....then they gave me a loss for the game. 
mad.gif

How TF I get a disc unreadable error on a 2day old game?
indifferent.gif

I was beating somebody online 40-0 in the 4th and got a disc unreadable error.....then they gave me a loss for the game. 
mad.gif

How TF I get a disc unreadable error on a 2day old game?
indifferent.gif

EA trying to shaft ninjas though. A couple of times in my RTG we'd be in the middle of an offensive drive and then it would go to the sim screen, then when I'd get back on the field I'd be on defense. At first I thought that they were just subbing my guy out because he was tired but I decided to watch the play after we had just got a new set of downs. Come to find out my team was punting the ball on 1st down 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

EA trying to shaft ninjas though. A couple of times in my RTG we'd be in the middle of an offensive drive and then it would go to the sim screen, then when I'd get back on the field I'd be on defense. At first I thought that they were just subbing my guy out because he was tired but I decided to watch the play after we had just got a new set of downs. Come to find out my team was punting the ball on 1st down 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

that's a strategy though...

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

that's a strategy though...

My brother used the code that came inside the case of the game with his xbox live account. I was saving it for when I create my account (which will be soon). Because he used that code, it doesn't mean I won't be able to play online, right? That's just to manage your dynasty online or something? I haven't had a chance to read it completely

My brother used the code that came inside the case of the game with his xbox live account. I was saving it for when I create my account (which will be soon). Because he used that code, it doesn't mean I won't be able to play online, right? That's just to manage your dynasty online or something? I haven't had a chance to read it completely

Originally Posted by ToAnotherLevel

Team builder is great.� I wish they added more enhancements in this year’s game but I’m still satisfied.� Check out the intro for my Alma Mater – it’s generic but the music brings it together.

SN: The ability to add custom tracks to the game is great; I uploaded all the classic Marching 100 tracks I have on my computer.�
pimp.gif
Thats hard I need that AS AS ASU tho

Team builder is great.� I wish they added more enhancements in this year’s game but I’m still satisfied.� Check out the intro for my Alma Mater – it’s generic but the music brings it together.

SN: The ability to add custom tracks to the game is great; I uploaded all the classic Marching 100 tracks I have on my computer.�
pimp.gif
Thats hard I need that AS AS ASU tho

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Is there a way to get those pro combat jerseys that were supposed to come with the gamestop pre order?
This. I need Virginia Tech's PC ASAP 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Is there a way to get those pro combat jerseys that were supposed to come with the gamestop pre order?
This. I need Virginia Tech's PC ASAP 
nerd.gif

That's tough man!
My dad played for AAMU back in the day. I'm going to see if I can find the rosters to when he played and create that

That's tough man!
My dad played for AAMU back in the day. I'm going to see if I can find the rosters to when he played and create that

Back
Top Bottom