Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Lost 2 ranked games in a row.... so heated. First game I lost to a cheeser. Dude was nano blitzing the entire game but I had it and blew it. Game goes into OT. Get down to the 3 yard line and Andrew Luck fumbles the ball on a sack...... 2nd game I was just playing reckless.
Feels bad man. 

Lost 2 ranked games in a row.... so heated. First game I lost to a cheeser. Dude was nano blitzing the entire game but I had it and blew it. Game goes into OT. Get down to the 3 yard line and Andrew Luck fumbles the ball on a sack...... 2nd game I was just playing reckless.
Feels bad man. 

Anyone else do Road To Glory?
It's pretty cool playing for my high school then getting a scholarship

Would anybody be interested in joining a Prize Giveaway dynasty? Free to join. Probably be like a $50-$60 gamestop giftcard to winner

Would anybody be interested in joining a Prize Giveaway dynasty? Free to join. Probably be like a $50-$60 gamestop giftcard to winner

I've gotten to the point where I refuse to play anybody that rolls with Oregon. Biggest cheesers in the game and it really isn't close.

I've gotten to the point where I refuse to play anybody that rolls with Oregon. Biggest cheesers in the game and it really isn't close.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

yea i just started one, but whats up with them taking me out on first down to punt the ball

Originally Posted by omgitswes

yea i just started one, but whats up with them taking me out on first down to punt the ball

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Is there a way to get those pro combat jerseys that were supposed to come with the gamestop pre order?

They're going to be available to dowload in a few weeks/months.

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

I wish Amazon got this pre-order bonus.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Is there a way to get those pro combat jerseys that were supposed to come with the gamestop pre order?

They're going to be available to dowload in a few weeks/months.

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

I wish Amazon got this pre-order bonus.

I picked Cincinnati in online play, and the other dude decided to remake the 2010 Sugar Bowl.
0-28 at halftime. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom