Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

You paid for your rosters?

Hell no. 
laugh.gif

I'm just fed up w/ not being able to play the game like it's intended to be played.

Crooks, I'd just wait it out until everything is fixed.

You paid for your rosters?

Hell no. 
laugh.gif

I'm just fed up w/ not being able to play the game like it's intended to be played.

Crooks, I'd just wait it out until everything is fixed.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
at this thread being nothing but complaints
Word.  I want to just buy the damn game but everything you read is just bad.  #BatteredWivesSyndrome

Crooks, it isn't a bad game by any stretch, and I'm enjoying it, but if you're on the fence wait til these issues are addressed via a patch or wait for a price drop.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
at this thread being nothing but complaints
Word.  I want to just buy the damn game but everything you read is just bad.  #BatteredWivesSyndrome

Crooks, it isn't a bad game by any stretch, and I'm enjoying it, but if you're on the fence wait til these issues are addressed via a patch or wait for a price drop.

Someday they gotta take away the CPU LB's ability to spin around and swat balls that are 4 feet over their heads and thrown on a line.
30t6p3b.gif

Someday they gotta take away the CPU LB's ability to spin around and swat balls that are 4 feet over their heads and thrown on a line.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

30t6p3b.gif

That's what keeps getting me. They stop on a dime and turn around to swat it

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

30t6p3b.gif

That's what keeps getting me. They stop on a dime and turn around to swat it

Some notes:

Heisman is unbelievabley tough all the defense does is jam the recievers in blitz on 80% of the plays. they need a simulation option like 2k11.

major bug in the game that makes it unplayable rears it head again this year with the roster bug but oh well im used to this i get this game ever year so i know the game only becomes decent after 2 game patches and 2 tuner updates.

Some notes:

Heisman is unbelievabley tough all the defense does is jam the recievers in blitz on 80% of the plays. they need a simulation option like 2k11.

major bug in the game that makes it unplayable rears it head again this year with the roster bug but oh well im used to this i get this game ever year so i know the game only becomes decent after 2 game patches and 2 tuner updates.

Back
Top Bottom