Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

yeah the OL blocking is the worst. Also the cheesers online ar numerous.

Yep it's amazing what winning does to people. They act like playing like that makes them good.

Play Oregon and the D is 1-5-5 SS snake. Man across the board, FS playing CF and blitzing everywhere else. They are the perfect cheese team.

I was in the top 10 but gave up online play for a while just because I kept getting called out by a bunch of cheesers. I honestly play for the competition (I want to win) but I'm not gonna be a %@!%! to win.

/rant

Yep it's amazing what winning does to people. They act like playing like that makes them good.

Play Oregon and the D is 1-5-5 SS snake. Man across the board, FS playing CF and blitzing everywhere else. They are the perfect cheese team.

I was in the top 10 but gave up online play for a while just because I kept getting called out by a bunch of cheesers. I honestly play for the competition (I want to win) but I'm not gonna be a %@!%! to win.

/rant

these dudes online talkin mad #$%^&....playing with oregon and oklahoma
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

/rant

Oregon is by far the worst. I play with FSU and even though their Defense is awesome, I play straight up. These fools. smh. What I learned to do is run the ball and kill time. It annoys the hell out of them and forces em to make crazy mistakes when they have the ball because they're always rushing.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

/rant

Oregon is by far the worst. I play with FSU and even though their Defense is awesome, I play straight up. These fools. smh. What I learned to do is run the ball and kill time. It annoys the hell out of them and forces em to make crazy mistakes when they have the ball because they're always rushing.

I literally pound the ball...Like take up the whole play clock etc...

Caught my first loss, had the dude in the backfield and he ran over 3 of my tacklers...went 79 yards for the score smh.

I literally pound the ball...Like take up the whole play clock etc...

Caught my first loss, had the dude in the backfield and he ran over 3 of my tacklers...went 79 yards for the score smh.

Originally Posted by do work son

indifferent.gif
All dudes do is run 5 WR from the gun with OSU and scramble with Pryor
indifferent.gif
I played a dude who did that, sacked Pryor, he got hurt, and homie quit the game
laugh.gif
I messaged him saying "what happened bro? 
happy.gif
" He responded saying his 360 froze. Sure 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

indifferent.gif
All dudes do is run 5 WR from the gun with OSU and scramble with Pryor
indifferent.gif
I played a dude who did that, sacked Pryor, he got hurt, and homie quit the game
laugh.gif
I messaged him saying "what happened bro? 
happy.gif
" He responded saying his 360 froze. Sure 
eyes.gif

I played someone and he quit and messaged me saying "If I had OSU I would destroy you f__ggot"

lmao, as if someone stopped him from picking them....dude was using OU and I got good pressure the whole time. A lot of people online suck unless they have a scrambler

I played someone and he quit and messaged me saying "If I had OSU I would destroy you f__ggot"

lmao, as if someone stopped him from picking them....dude was using OU and I got good pressure the whole time. A lot of people online suck unless they have a scrambler

is anyone else having an impossible time throwing the deep ball. My receivers always have a step, and the qb throws the ball short. All I am doing is tapping the throw button (ive tried changing the pressure) is there anything else I should do? and buttons that make the ball go further?

thanks

is anyone else having an impossible time throwing the deep ball. My receivers always have a step, and the qb throws the ball short. All I am doing is tapping the throw button (ive tried changing the pressure) is there anything else I should do? and buttons that make the ball go further?

thanks

alright so my game freezes everytime I hit "Start" at the beginning screen. It says "please wait" and the Loading circle stops rotating around. 
anyone get this?

alright so my game freezes everytime I hit "Start" at the beginning screen. It says "please wait" and the Loading circle stops rotating around. 
anyone get this?

Maybe it's my controller, but I'm having trouble with kicking. I'll have to keep flicking the right analog stick up and down mad times, then hold it for my meter to start. Anyone else have this problem?

Back
Top Bottom