Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

We got out Teal 1300NW in today.

They should be going on the website within the next few hours.

Remember free shipping on all orders over $75 and no tax, also dont forget to use that promo code.

We also got in the other 996s.

Remember free shipping on all orders over $75 and no tax, also dont forget to use that promo code.

We also got in the other 996]

Bless you

We also got in the other 996s.

Will be watching the site waiting for them to go up :smokin

Super fast shipping when I ordered the 998BT from you guys.

came in the mail this morning and rocked it to work.. to be honest these fit true to size. I think going .5 size down would be a really tight fit.

Looks like I got through. Went with the 10.5. I've been good in the 998 and the 576 made in the USA. From the survey these should be close. Anyway good looks eCapCity!!!

Curious to see what people here who have a few pairs of 1300 think of these when in hand. Looks like this one will be a lot of peoples first. Also, is 165 now retail?

Heads up for those interested. 996 in the OG grey drop Friday at Holabird Sports for $115. Sorry if previously posted.

My New Balance grail. Can never have enough.

1300's run a bit longer. You guys can stay TTS or half down and be fine. I wouldn't compromise on sizing up at all on them. It's lightly or I should say minimally padded. As far as cushion feel, if you have 577's its similar. Don't expect 990/997 or 998 type rides in the cushion. Comfy casual kicks though.

Last edited:
wow those sold out fast.

I love the speckled sole on them.  Remind me of my HAL 577 Navy Pair.  Should be a good color to add to the 1300 collection.

Back
Top Bottom