Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

sigh, the shoe that i really want is on sale, my size, ds and I personally know the seller... sad to see this price on the kennedys

deleted link to avoid thread lock

Last edited:
I'm sure they'll go higher too, but no need to help him out by giving him free publicity. Theres a reason it states "No live auction links" in the rules, we arent trying to help anybody get more money on their auctions. No live auctions, and no buying/selling/trading in here fellas- just a heads up, please edit so we dont get things locked
sorry about that, should've double checked on that. link has been removed

Yeah that's the thing, I really want them but I'm trying to convince myself that it's not worth it (it really isn't). Hate that I didn't start looking for them way sooner til now. Some lucky guy with that amount of money will be "happy"

This is pretty much what the grapes look like in person. It's more of a grey/drak navy blue shade and purple. Not really burgundy. They're pretty nice. The insole on the 1300 is amazingly comfortable.

I kind of want those Grey 996's on Undefeated but I have too many all grey shoes now. Also their pic looks nothing like the other pics online. It must be all that lighting.

no shipping e-mail from concepts either.

those grapes look much better, but i'll see if my nordstrom's has them in stock to see them in person. those would go great with a basic set of chinos or khakis.

The pictures online of the grapes makes them look amazing and the stock Nordstrom picture makes them look horrible. My picture is what they really look like and they're Perry nice to me. I will say this though, the quality isn't quite as good as the salmon toes are.

Anyone who copped from the Concepts restock get a shipping confirmation yet?
no shipping e-mail from concepts either.
those grapes look much better, but i'll see if my nordstrom's has them in stock to see them in person. those would go great with a basic set of chinos or khakis.
I received shipping confirmation from the concepts re-stock around noon EST today. Shipping them UPS 

should i jump on these NDS desert storm for $160? and some NBxUndefeatedxLA MJC Leopard for $200? and the Farmers market ones for $200? seems like good prices,

i really want those seals and the WEST NYC Alpines. Been really slacking on me NB game. Ive known for years there are really comfortable.

thanks for that insight, he says the storms were worn once and by the looks of the detailed pics they do look DS. Think i will pass.

Decided to slowly make a departure from the Jordan game and start copping New Balance, Asics, and some Nike Runners...Started off with the Salmon soles but struck out with the Seals... pretty bummed about it though :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom