Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I need those West NYC and Salmon Soles but I struck out on both. Hopefully there will be restocks that will knock the price down.

http://moda3.com/release-reminder-concepts-x-new-balance-seal-999/
Worth a try for anyone looking. I'm not sure if they still have any or not though.
Biggest they have now is an 8...woulda tried to cop a pair to stock but def cant fit an 8! Thanks for the link though DTB, repped

Edit: Wish someone woulda posted when they went live on twitter a couple hours ago. Guess not that any people know since they still had a bunch of common sizes less than an hour ago. 

Last edited:
I'd cop from Moda3 but I've got no clue if Concepts is going to ship my order. Still a pending charge on my card and no shipping confirmation.

I'd cop from Moda3 but I've got no clue if Concepts is going to ship my order. Still a pending charge on my card and no shipping confirmation.
From what I've heard about Concepts you dont have anything to worry about. Storm is getting pretty crazy here in the north east so Im assuming they were able to get some shipping confirmations out but not all of them today. I honestly wouldn't be too concerned, you should be good. I've heard only positive things about them, unlike some other places ::cough:: Kith ::cough::

Plus Moda3 only has size 7 & 7.5 left at this point according to twitter (and those may even be gone, idk)

I'm highly considering getting those Cool Grey 996's, how do those fit, compared to a Air Max 2011 or retro Jordan? How's the quality on them?

Hey guys, I was told of a site called, Shelflife.co.za , it has a ton of New Balances and other kicks in stock, that normally sell out really quick in stock. Check it out. It's located in South Africa so shipping is a little expensive, but JStar25 did a video on it and it seems to be legit! 

Hey guys, I was told of a site called, Shelflife.co.za , it has a ton of New Balances and other kicks in stock, that normally sell out really quick in stock. Check it out. It's located in South Africa so shipping is a little expensive, but JStar25 did a video on it and it seems to be legit! 
There were 15 pair of New Balance total and maybe 2 pair that sold out super quick on the site you gave a link to. 

Last edited:
There were 15 pair of New Balance total and maybe 2 pair that sold out super quick on the site you gave a link to. 
check it often, they add new shoes pretty often. and i was talking about they have some nikes and jordans that are all sold out at different spots, in stock. just trying to help.

check it often, they add new shoes pretty often. and i was talking about they have some nikes and jordans that are all sold out at different spots, in stock. just trying to help.
Appreciate the help man and I'm not trying to be a jerk when I say this is the New Balance Thread so we're not really worried with where nikes and jordans can be found. 

http://laced.cart.net.au/store/new-balance-x-crooked-tongues-1500.html

Size 12 Crooked Tongues 1500 available

Sub-Total: $145.45
Shipping: $62.35
Total: $207.80

He's right, shelf life is a good site, they usually get there releases a couple weeks later but good prices, I preordered the Nita x whiz nbs and haven't heard anything but id buy from there

These caught my eye because I need a outdoors boot for my job.

I like those Crooked Tongues and they are my size, too bad pay day is later this week.

Back
Top Bottom