Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Stock pics on the NB site make the M996RR look so much darker

verse001: Is the logo base outline reflective 3m?

Last edited:
shelflife is legit, i think they have a nike tier zero account. but i would think people not in south africa would be able to find what they need for cheaper elsewhere.

Damn I didnt get a shipping confirmation, and I purchased mine right at 9:59am ... I just called and they said I should be good and will be giving me a call back :x

Edit...they got back to me and sent me an email with tracking:smokin

Last edited:
Damn I didnt get a shipping confirmation, and I purchased mine right at 9:59am ... I just called and they said I should be good and will be giving me a call back
sick.gif

Edit...they got back to me and sent me an email with tracking:smokin
Is your tracking live yet? I checked mine and UPS has no record of the tracking number.

those 1400s are sweet verysteri, if i can find a decent price/seller- id like to buy too.
^i dont know about concepts, but mine are almost to Dallas from Premier. They did a great job shipping
What's your tracking saying on these. I'm in TX too and the last update on mine is they departed Chicago on the 27th....

Just copped a pair of nice kicks x new balance 1500's in VNDS condition size 9.5 for 110 shipped. Grabbed them soon as they went up on eBay. Pics look good, hopefully the condition is as it was stated in the auction which was "worn once"..

Ill post pics soon as I get 'em. Should be later this week! Been wanting these, can't wait. 
smokin.gif

Just copped a pair of nice kicks x new balance 1500's in VNDS condition size 9.5 for 110 shipped. Grabbed them soon as they went up on eBay. Pics look good, hopefully the condition is as it was stated in the auction which was "worn once"..

Ill post pics soon as I get 'em. Should be later this week! Been wanting these, can't wait. 
smokin.gif
Glad you were able to cop, and for a solid price!
No not yet, I don't think UPS has possession of it so when they do that's when you'll see the updates
Mine just went live, although UPS doesn't have possession of the package yet. Scheduled delivery date in Georgia is Friday, November 2.

Last edited:
You can get cheaper through Ebay. Just talk to the seller; a lot of times you can talk them down. At least get free shipping or something along those lines. 

Last edited:
You can get cheaper through Ebay. Just talk to the seller; a lot of times you can talk them down. At least get free shipping or something along those lines. 

yeah I searched already and the price is going at $300

Im trying to wait it out on seals, seems harder to find a size 13 and only prices ive gotten from talking to ebay sellers is 270 range. looking for 230-250 or lower obviously lol

Yeah, that's true. I don't look at other people's sizes, just mine obviously. So I don't know what others are going for, but usually with Ebay you can talk them down to a desired price. 

Back
Top Bottom