Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah pretty sure he isn't salty but I personally rushed to j Crew's site thinking they might be part of their clearance. Sadly no. So while I'm all for hearing about a good deal usually heads name said deal and give the info to help others. That being said the Midori grey 998 (lime and grey) is on J Crew for $149 with 30% off in a 10.5.

Is $170 ds 577 Burn rubber good?

It's not bad, but just as an FYI they were eventually available for under retail. I copped before that happened =( Price is usually dependent on size, but for these pretty much FSR reached discount.

Just got these in and I'm seeing the quality problems everyone's talking about :x . Gonna return these and reorder another pair.

Just got these in and I'm seeing the quality problems everyone's talking about
sick.gif
. Gonna return these and reorder another pair.

yea the size 9 sample we got for pictures had the same deal. honestly I wouldn't doubt if all of them are like this, if not most. I wanted these and talked about them for months, now I think I'd rather put my $ elsewhere. Probably those 577 25th anniversary 

Last edited:
Just to chime in on the 1300NW I received; the pair I got in is flawless. Hopefully quality problems are few and far between.

From what I hear NB USA charges a certain percentage on top of each shoe they export, sort of like a franchise cost I suppose. This would explain the higher retail in other countries.

The problem with the 1300NWs is the dye they have used I think when they polish to finish the shoe it has created problems. I'm disappointed too tbh and a bit afraid to wear them as they are difficult to clean

My 1300nw's are flawless too. Unfortunate some are running into issues with theirs. Maybe it's specific sizes or batches.

What is the purpose of posting this unless you plan on letting the other members of this forum know how you did it?
I got my pair... at a discount at that.

But I know there are several people waiting to grab them on a discount. 

The post just seems pointless...as is yours, while we are on the subject. 
SO YOUR UPSET ABOUT MY POST BASED UPON WHAT U ALREADY HAVE BUT WHAT THE NEXT MAN DOESNT HAVE? SOUNDS WEIRD TO ME BUT WHATEVER IM STILL HAPPY I BEEN WANTING THEM FOR A WHILE AND I WASN'T DROPPING $160. AND I POST WHAT I WANT HOMie IF YOU DONT LIKE IT ignore it otherwise keep youe comments to yourself.

Last edited:
SO YOUR UPSET ABOUT MY POST BASED UPON WHAT U ALREADY HAVE BUT WHAT THE NEXT MAN DOESNT HAVE? SOUNDS WEIRD TO ME BUT WHATEVER IM STILL HAPPY I BEEN WANTING THEM FOR A WHILE AND I WASN'T DROPPING $160. AND I POST WHAT I WANT HOMie IF YOU DONT LIKE IT ignore it otherwise keep youe comments to yourself.

or you could just share your methods

Back
Top Bottom