Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Since I hadnt been in this thread in forever, a few wears. One even features some contributers...even the infamous Stunna :nerd:

Last edited:

I have a feeling homie with the $120 Pebble Blues either knows someone who got him a discount or he opened up a J Crew credit card and used the promo coupon code for first timers. 

My guess these are the only two ways to get any sort of discount on NB at J Crew.
Word. Not contributing in this thread is corny...unless its changed that much. I mean c'mon son...you got yours holla at some other cats.

I was amped my wife found that Jcrew card so cheap. She was eying some stuff but knew I had been putting off those pebble blues forever. They got rocked immediately, and as others have probably already said, worth every penny of the full MSRP.

Last edited:
I haven't purchased a Made in U.K. pair before and I want to get my hands on the M576SRB & M576SBR in a UK 6 (US 7). Is there any sites besides END & Hanon-shop(aren't offering my size) that I will be able to get these from?

Most of the usual suspects in Germany will probably have them, I reckon. They usually get all the Mede in UK pairs. Chances are Titolo will also get them.

LPU's: 1300PW & 1300NW

Quality on my 1300NW is on point. Shape is perfect. No flaws. etc. (Size 9.5 btw)

there are some out there if you search around, i was juiced about these then completely let down..that toe is ripstop :smh:

Wasn't aware it was ripstop....pass.

It seems like there's not one good GR 1500 on the horizon.
- No, I do not like the leather gentlemans choice edition.

Last edited:

I haven't purchased a Made in U.K. pair before and I want to get my hands on the M576SRB & M576SBR in a UK 6 (US 7). Is there any sites besides END & Hanon-shop(aren't offering my size) that I will be able to get these from?

Most of the usual suspects in Germany will probably have them, I reckon. They usually get all the Mede in UK pairs. Chances are Titolo will also get them.
Thanks

Thanks for quick response. He is a really good connect and I buy tons of shoes and clothing from his store. He tries to get me close to store costs on stuff that doesn't move quickly so it helps clear his inventory. He also felt bad because he had to up charge me this weekend to hold my pair of White Aj1 x SB's(Store Owners order) so I'm getting a few pairs of NB's on the cheap! Looking forward towards your pictures.
Here is the on foot vid it did...

Back
Top Bottom