Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

it's chianti (red)
google image search new balance chianti and youll get an idea of what to expect

Last edited:
neither is being an idiot but I see it some still are lol if YOU know what I mean
The irony
roll.gif

considering end just had a restock on them for $99 like a week or so ago, id say no. they didn't get much love during the normal release a couple years ago and sat and were clearanced then.

I haven't purchased a Made in U.K. pair before and I want to get my hands on the M576SRB & M576SBR in a UK 6 (US 7). Is there any sites besides END & Hanon-shop(aren't offering my size) that I will be able to get these from?

Last edited:
considering end just had a restock on them for $99 like a week or so ago, id say no. they didn't get much love during the normal release a couple years ago and sat and were clearanced then.
Thanks , yea I think I'll pass for July releases instead

Guys do not sleep on this book, every brand is in here w the dopest pictures. I bought it on amazon for $30 and I found out today they dropped the price to $20. Hard bound, big book very well made. Here are some pics

Last edited:
I picked that book up about a month ago and agree, pretty sick. A lot of interesting bits on collabs from the past few years.

Last edited:
The point is that there's a whole bunch who are looking for a shoe that never gets discounted, and you come in with a comment about how you got them for less. Obviously people are going to want to know why, because they want to take advantage. Without you stating any other info, it just seems like you're being an *** and gloating.

That moby **** pack is nice. 990, 997s. even those usa 574s look good......alotta heat!!

Last edited:
Time to start setting some cash aside. 2014 has been mediocre not counting the 997's but NB is definitely about to finish the year strong.

It's good to see the solid color blocking on the 996 again. There really hasn't been a release since the lollipop pack that has caught my eye until now.

Last edited:
Just wanted to add some feedback re: 1300NWs quality:

Just picked up my pair from my local shop (got an email as soon as they came in since I've been calling them about it
tongue.gif
).  For some reason, I expected them to be a hairy suede - it's nice nubuck - but copped anyways cuz I love the color.

Noticed some faint 'whiskering' on one of the heels and one of the mesh toes was slighty creased (even though my sz 13 got a bigger box that NB usually gives me) but looks fine when you have your feet in them.  The left shoe is flawless.

Not sure if everyone is just being extra OC or I'm just easy going (plan to wear them a lot this summer so I will beat on them anyways) - but quality is acceptable to me -- not expecting perfection on every shoe.  They look
nthat.gif
on feet -- one guy wore them out as I was walking into the store.

Last edited:
First time coming in this thread. Just wanted to say that the authors collection is beautiful!!! Are these out in stores already?

Meh, I copped my pebble blue 998 for 70...but @remedy444   already knows why. (wife caught a Jcrew gift card for cheap on some buy/sell site )

As for the prices on the 997PR....IIRC 260 WAS US Retail. Now, normally it is much cheaper to buy from US vs overseas on a US made, but I said eff it and copped. When END had them at 240 I tried to cancel my Hanon order but now END is sold out anyway.

Does anyone know for sure if the 997PR will indeed be 250-260 US retail. Yeah, Im cheap so I would have loved to save a buck, but these look pretty amazing. 

Last edited:
I have a feeling homie with the $120 Pebble Blues either knows someone who got him a discount or he opened up a J Crew credit card and used the promo coupon code for first timers. 

My guess these are the only two ways to get any sort of discount on NB at J Crew.

Back
Top Bottom