Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Locked up a pair pre-order and I'm hoping to double up while I'm home in Boston this week finalizing my wedding.

Regardless, this is the first 998 in 2014 that I had to pickup. Looking forward to grabbing at least one pair....

Finally unds'd these. Got a strange compliment at the mall from grown lady on wearing purple shoes...she said I was "making a statement...." whatever that means....these babies glow crazy too... $31 well spent at Marshalls!

Last edited:

still haven't worn my 998BT yet. looks like i will be getting rid of them to fund the J Crews.
the jcrews are clean but i can't say they're better than the bt's personally. really like the speckled midsole and that brown leather heel detailing on the bt's and i'm probably one of the few that actually like the stock laces on the bt's (think those laces would go nice on the jcrews too).

edit: sick pair up there @fo****zles  

Last edited:
What's general consensus on uk made for us made? Quality wise?

I'd say that generally they're on par quality wise, both are far better than the average Nike quality. But my US made 997 (the grey one) stands out a bit, the suede is just gorgeous, imo.

Preorder for jcrew NB 998 processing email received. No worrying or panicking come Wednesday for me. Good luck to those trying online, hope you guys get your pair. I wouldn't expect it to be too bad but you never know I guess.

pre-order at the store when they ran out you fill out a card and pay for it there. pick up on the 18th i didnt receive no email

Received my pre-order email today as well. Good to know I won't be scrambling come Wednesday.

Why are you talking about the quality and all when you already have them on Ebay?

And then you're trying to get $350 Buy it Now?

Pathetic.
If you read my posts earlier or saw on fb I grabbed the wrong size and was trying to exchange for another. No luck so i'm trynna sell it for the same amount I could buy another one for. But if I manage to get my size wednesday I was just gonna return it to the store or someone could take em for what I paid. I didn't wait on that line just so I could sell em

if you read earlier I grabbed the wrong size and was looking for a swap. trynna sell it for the same price I could buy another one for. but if I manage to get a pair online wednesday i'm just gonna return this one. I didnt wait on that line just so I could sell em
$350 is how much it costs to get another pair?

Back
Top Bottom